Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone go to Limelight in 90?

...pete, she's in fort lee...not too far from you plus she's prob got decent $$ to support your drug habit...;)

haha thats some funny shit. :beer::jawdrop:

why dont you ask my Sugar daddy for some money for drugs? see what he says? maybe he'll lend ya some change... Bums dont come to Fort lee much these days ya know.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...we used to go to tribeccas on lesmoine many many moons ago...actually a fun time for jersey...let's see, as well as foxes in jersey city and chicagos in lodi (changed into soundgarden)...def dating myself here...:)

yup was there... i was very very young, started clubbing at 15 so I knew the whole circuit did u remember Trumps in Wayne? Now Lace

shit i forgot the Gate house (forgot where) ... and the Meadowbrook? damn we had fun

...yes on all counts...trumps was hilarious...fights every hour on the hour....i'm still friends with some of the same cats i used to run with back then....loop lounge in passaic and pipeline in newark were also hot back then....

haha holy shit! there was a fight once at Trumps...and I got smooshed up against the wall and a bouncer somehow gave me a black eye...I knew all those bouncers there... cool guys, Mulch, Dave Palladino.... it was crazy! I also enjoyed Dancins in pal park. Big Mike at the door...

...talking with a friend today...we probably lived through the golden era of nightlife in the tri-state area and did not realize it...clubs now are closing left and right...even on the jersey side...the scene has radically changed...the only good thing for me is that being "older", i prefer the smaller venues like sullivan room...and that's where the root of it all still thrives...too bad i'm thousands of miles away, lol, but when i do visit, it's lounge, lounge, lounge....

...talking with a friend today...we probably lived through the golden era of nightlife in the tri-state area and did not realize it...clubs now are closing left and right...even on the jersey side...the scene has radically changed...the only good thing for me is that being "older", i prefer the smaller venues like sullivan room...and that's where the root of it all still thrives...too bad i'm thousands of miles away, lol, but when i do visit, it's lounge, lounge, lounge....

yes i totally agree with ya.. clubs back then were sooo awesome. I am glad I was young, started young, but my favorite era was when Factory opened..Metro lounge, and Temps remodeled itself, that whole late 90's thing and early 2000... I had more fun, maybe cause legally i was able to drink . LOL

damn so no one went to limelight on here? wtf? I also want to know if anyone remembers the names of the hot clubs in Manhattan before factory .....i think it was Arena? Club USA? help me out someone. I personally hated Jersey clubs so I hung in NYC

..what did u like just read party monster or something

yup was there... i was very very young, started clubbing at 15 so I knew the whole circuit did u remember Trumps in Wayne? Now Lace

shit i forgot the Gate house (forgot where) ... and the Meadowbrook? damn we had fun

trumps in wayne........so ur def pushin 40....or more??

trumps in wayne........so ur def pushin 40....or more??

...no no ....she started CLUBBING at 15......lol......read the thread silly!!.....

....such an old skool experienced clubber...but says things like fagsville......and refernces world at the same time as claiming early 90's were the best?!.....yea.....i think we have a standard issue swear im old school club name dropping weirdo..

...40 is the new 20....

haha ok so u guys can think im 40 all u want. maybe your all 40 and just pissed im a decade younger.... sucks to be u i guess...... shitttttttt 40 is fucking old.. I got 10 years dont fucking push me down the stairs just yet.

Guest gabo
...pete, she's in fort lee...not too far from you plus she's prob got decent $$ to support your drug habit...;)
I think crowina forgot to log out.

who r u guys talking about? if its me... yeah Im a cheesy 80's chick, hahahahaha get over your self loser, im only 30 so in 89 I was 13 jackass. damn this board may even be more fucked up then NJ guido. all I did was ask a question and i get ripped on.

did u go to mars?

even your almost showing, nipple myspace pictures don't get me hard and trust me it doesn't take much to get me excited, just ask misk

hahahahaha, trust me I would never want to get your ugly ass hard.... Dont flatter yourself you nasty mother fucker.:nopity:

....wow....really kicking the little dick dead horse....she's a natural folks...

well wtf? u and ur little friend with the no name/no dick come into this thread and start fucking with people who only asked a question...dont u have someone else to harrass?