Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever seen a celebrity at a club before?

ive seen many celebs at clubs before. the most recent one being supermodel gisele,i saw her at the hudson hotel at the bar. ive also seen many athletes like mike piazza at chaos and float. ive seen leo dicaprio at lotus and veruka. tobey maguire always goes to spa. derek jeter is all over the place. anyway i could sit here for hours playing spot the celebrity.

I've seen Father George, Alex Pritsos, Despina Dinas, Gus Preponis, Michael Cavounis, John Effeplomatides, and John Mavrukis. ALl of them had $100 bills busting out of their pockets, stock portfolios 10 inches thick, and chauffers driving them around in BEMVEHS to go to St. Nicks on a fine Sunday morning.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

THAT'S NOT THE WALLET INSPECTOR!

AIM: crackorn71

not a club

But Wednsday afternoon I met Method Man at the M&M Deli around the corner from my job. Told him he had a sick ride...(benz Mclass)

**should of told him how hard it was for me to find track 4 when downloading the Red and Meth CD from napster

------------------

tn_baby_jpg.jpgtn_face_jpg.jpg

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've seen Father George, Alex Pritsos, Despina Dinas, Gus Preponis, Michael Cavounis, John Effeplomatides, and John Mavrukis. ALl of them had $100 bills busting out of their pockets, stock portfolios 10 inches thick, and chauffers driving them around in BEMVEHS to go to St. Nicks on a fine Sunday morning.

ahhhahah, ti les bre malaka?!?!? father george a celebrity...well did i tell you i saw iakovos at the old paladium BEFORE he got big time!!!!

on a serious note, i think anyone who goes to clubs on a regular basis will see more than enough celebrities. AND SO WHAT!!!!!

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

not a club

But Wednsday afternoon I met Method Man at the M&M Deli around the corner from my job. Told him he had a sick ride...(benz Mclass)

**should of told him how hard it was for me to find track 4 when downloading the Red and Meth CD from napster

I saw method man one sat night last year at china club. he has got such chicken legs!! hahaha

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by petp:

ahhhahah, ti les bre malaka?!?!? father george a celebrity...well did i tell you i saw iakovos at the old paladium BEFORE he got big time!!!!

on a serious note, i think anyone who goes to clubs on a regular basis will see more than enough celebrities. AND SO WHAT!!!!!

Man, your Iakavos statement made my whole day! It's a shame that when you meet me and find out who I am, you won't be allowed to talk to me. At least we have this!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

THAT'S NOT THE WALLET INSPECTOR!

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Damn looks like someone read the names off of an old M.G.O.B.L. program. DI John go anywhere after Hofstra?

Puff Daddy at Roxy back during the big roxy friday days.

Damon Wayans at Chaos

Marlon (sp?) Wayans at the Factory - (that was weird) I saw him walking in with a litle enterege while i was just about to walk in probably around 4ish. I never saw him in the club though.

Rodman at world.

I remember being off my ass at Twilo on the forth night of S & D's residency, lost on the floor when I look up and there was BT!!! I lost my shit, went up to him and told him I was one of his biggest fans, blah, blah blah. He said I was the only person to recognize him on the floor, we talked for a bit, he was mad cool and down to earth. He started telling me about a Lenny Kravitz mix he just finished and that Sasha was going to drop it in a few minutes, so he wanted to be on the floor for the first reaction to it. Sure enough like two seconds later it came in and he went nuts, along with everyone else. It was insane. I gave him my card and he had the label send me a copy like a month later... awwwyeahhhhh....

That same night, a while later I saw Perry Farrell from Janes Addiction, one of my favorite bands of old (he DJs now and then, pretty good chill music). Of course being off my rocker I went up to him and started jabbing and he was on the same plain as I so we talked and danced for a bit... But I had meet him before at Emusic Festival that he produced at the PNC Arts Center, one of the first all day electronic music festivals on the east coast and he said he remembered me for some reason. I was on some weird acid and so was he that morning and we had a really strange conversation about sunrises and he totally remembered it which was cool.

I've seen plenty of movie star asswhipes out and about, but meeting those guys out at Twilo on the same frame of mind as I was, was much more memorable.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

i've seen bustah rhymes, eminem, jermaine dupri, mariah carey, christina aguilera, derek bell, some of the nsync guys, and shawn & marlon wayans at various clubs mostly in NYC, but some in Atlanta

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlists at Sound Factory email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

ive seen ice t at the world, derek jeter and nsync at china, jayz at systems (when it was around) and saw him at float a few weeks ago. cwm35.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Christina Aguilerra at Centrofly on a Thursday in the restaurant. She was wearing that bandanna around her bleached head. My friend went up to her and asked for an autograph and she said "maybe later". (don't know why the hell he'd want one in the first place)

Solidified my view of her though.

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole