Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever seen a celebrity at a club before?

oops forgot one... we hung out with jay payton (mets) in fm. think thats it.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

When I first started working @ LIFE in '98 I would get ridiculously starstruck every night, there were 2-10 celebs coming in and out all night and a lot of their "people" would call in, and yours truly would be answering the phone smile.gif I actually became friendly with one of Puffy's and one of Prince's security guys, they were so cool and not obnoxious at all. A LOT of them are so boring - Mariah Carey we all hated, she was so slimy and trashy, our door guy made her step back when she jumped over the rope once. That was classic. You get over it VERY quickly, how cool can prince be when he comes EVERY Friday night and does the same shit.

Some I can remember that I liked: Armani, Donatella Versace, Tom Ford, Helmut Lang, John Galliano, Nathalie Portman, Christina Ricci, Cindy Crawford, Denzel Washington, Robert Deniro, Janet Jackson, Joaquin Phoenix, Liv Tyler, Jen Lopez, Parker Posey, Beastie Boys, Vanessa Williams, Linda Evangelista, Seinfeld, David Geffen, Ian Schrager, Gloria Estefan, and omg the list goes on and on and on...

The best by far?

TONY DANZA! Who the fuck is better than him. He was the COOLEST sweetest guy, so humble and you're like OMG I grew up watching you! heheheheh!!!

Well, I still get starstruck but a lot less often, Its good having seen so many celebs make suchhhhh asses out of themselves and act so stupid - plus have their "people" call and beg and yell and plead and act idiotic on the phone....I'd be more likely to hook up the NOBODY who is respecful and genuinely chill.......you really learn the way the business IS and the way it SHOULD BE when you work in a club, I think everyone should experience that in some way --- a great learning experience!

Happy Holidays!!

smile.gif

MDIVA

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

I once saw that dude who played "C" in Bronx Tale at Ohm... Does that count??? I didn't think so. Hell, he's probably on the messageboard.

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

i hung out with Ruthie from the Real World at Exit in VIP when it first was big and she was there all the time...and she really does drink A LOT! lol she was having a great time flashing everyone lol. but she was mad nice buying everyone drinks. And saw AJ from the Backstreet Boys at Tunnel last year. i think thats it...

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

i saw mariah carey, christina aguilera, and dmx at cheetah

i saw britney spears and her nsync bf (forget his name) at saci

i saw dennis rodman when i was in vegas at a club

i saw ice-t at factory during the summer, i didnt recognize him so when he started hitting on me i was rude and my friend was like wtf thats ice-t lol

ive seen some a few more too

love,

jolie

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

ruthie from the real world doesn't count. she's still in new brunswick drinking like a f*cking fish at the RU barz. she's cool though, showing her tits to everyone...

merry christmas

Agreed... except for the last part -- I really have no interest in her ta-ta's.. lol

- Meli -

cwm11.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com