Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a great story to share

a friend who works for the fire department told me a story about a firehouse that had a food stealing problem that they solved.

well, 'shift A' got sick and tired of 'shift B' always stealing from their fridge so they decided to get them back in a cruel way. shift A bought a box of krispy kremes and they all stuck their penises in the donut holes and took a group picture. they put the donuts back in the box for shift B to steal with the group picture taped underneath the box. after the donuts were eaten, shift A left a post it note on the empty box left in the fridge asking shift B to look at the bottom of the box revealing the "penises in donut" picture.

sure enough, there was never a food stealing problem ever again.

fifthdonut.jpg

a friend who works for the fire department told me a story about a firehouse that had a food stealing problem that they solved.

well, 'shift A' got sick and tired of 'shift B' always stealing from their fridge so they decided to get them back in a cruel way. shift A bought a box of krispy kremes and they all stuck their penises in the donut holes and took a group picture. they put the donuts back in the box for shift B to steal with the group picture taped underneath the box. after the donuts were eaten, shift A left a post it note on the empty box left in the fridge asking shift B to look at the bottom of the box revealing the "penises in donut" picture.

sure enough, there was never a food stealing problem ever again.

fifthdonut.jpg

sounds a lil gay... a bunch of guys in a house by themselves taking pictures of each other with donuts around their cocks...

When I used to work at the Post Office, we had a similar problem. This black guy Gregg who reminded me of Chris Rock used to go to McDonalds before work and buy his lunch and keep it in the fridge. At lunch time, he'd heat the burgers up in the microwave.

Someone kept stealing one of his cheeseburgers so he started putting boogers on them and after the 3rd one was stolen he made an announcement to everyone saying, "Who ever was stealin' my motherfuckin' cheeseburgers, I hope you liked eatin' my boogers!!!"

No one ever took his cheeseburgers again.

When I used to work at the Post Office, we had a similar problem. This black guy Gregg who reminded me of Chris Rock used to go to McDonalds before work and buy his lunch and keep it in the fridge. At lunch time, he'd heat the burgers up in the microwave.

Someone kept stealing one of his cheeseburgers so he started putting boogers on them and after the 3rd one was stolen he made an announcement to everyone saying, "Who ever was stealin' my motherfuckin' cheeseburgers, I hope you liked eatin' my boogers!!!"

No one ever took his cheeseburgers again.

why´d you have to mention that he was black. what does this do for the story. black men can be smart too or what. you are racist

i had something like that happen to me at work... this woman who also worked there would always taste my food when i walked away from it. i don't care if she wanted some, but at least ask... so i put a ton of chile pepper on it... i heard the screams not too soon after i walked away from it.

why´d you have to mention that he was black. what does this do for the story. black men can be smart too or what. you are racist

Because if it was a white guy that reminded me of Chris Rock, that would be wierd.