• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
who cares? what are we 12 years old?

:frust:

wait a min... didnt you stop posting and leave cp cause you got fired for being a mod?

waaaaaaa

Guest gabo

righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht a break...

funny it was the same day that you got canned for being a mod. then pulled a hissy fit and didnt post cause you thought cp revolved around you ehh?

righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht a break...

funny it was the same day that you got canned for being a mod. then pulled a hissy fit and didnt post cause you thought cp revolved around you ehh?

hissy fit? please provide some backup to your accusations. I took a break, never said I left ...never bitched..i could care less.

CP isnt as important to me as it is to you..

CP is simply an outlet for laughs to me, while to you it is a dating service.

u can admit u were hurt...if i remember correctly u were among the 4 original mods of this board when it came into existence...u held on the longest...glowgirl, magilicuty and i think gmcook were the 4 orig...u were the last one left...then u got "bumped"...anyone would be pissed/hurt after that...u can atleast admit u were bothered by it...

u can admit u were hurt...if i remember correctly u were among the 4 original mods of this board when it came into existence...u held on the longest...glowgirl, magilicuty and i think gmcook were the 4 orig...u were the last one left...then u got "bumped"...anyone would be pissed/hurt after that...u can atleast admit u were bothered by it...
not really.. i just thought it was lame

well to be honest...if u didnt leave the second it happened then we wouldnt be having this convo...the second ur mod status was removed u jumped ship...whether u did it cause u wanted a break or not...to those on this site at the time it seemed that u were hurt...how can we assume anything else when u left with no explanation when the shit went down...

well to be honest...if u didnt leave the second it happened then we wouldnt be having this convo...the second ur mod status was removed u jumped ship...whether u did it cause u wanted a break or not...to those on this site at the time it seemed that u were hurt...how can we assume anything else when u left with no explanation when the shit went down...
i recall you leaving right after your girlfriend started posting here and people started macking to her... so i guess you got hurt by that too

hissy fit? please provide some backup to your accusations. I took a break, never said I left ...never bitched..i could care less.

CP isnt as important to me as it is to you..

CP is simply an outlet for laughs to me, while to you it is a dating service.

..u didn't make a goodbye so long thread.....weak

some chick you were dating or something.. i dont feel like searching

after the vultures of Cp got a hold of her, you stopped posting

wrong...i was never dating her...carrieann is my boss's daughter and a friend...at the time she was posting she was 2 weeks from marrying someone on memorial day of last year...she wanted to have fun on here and i warned her what u guys would do to her and i was right...she got pm'd and she got bashed on here...i didnt stop posting...i was just spending all my time with her trying to get her to not marry him...i never left unless i had too much school work going on to come here...

wrong...i was never dating her...carrieann is my boss's daughter and a friend...at the time she was posting she was 2 weeks from marrying someone on memorial day of last year...she wanted to have fun on here and i warned her what u guys would do to her and i was right...she got pm'd and she got bashed on here...i didnt stop posting...i was just spending all my time with her trying to get her to not marry him...i never left unless i had too much school work going on to come here...
well you cant prove that. you stopped posting right after that, so you're in the same boat as me :laugh: