Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are The Victor Calderone Evolve Partys Gay!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have Been To 2 Evolve Partys Before And I Felt Pretty Out Of Place When I Was On The Dancefloor And Nothin But Gay Guys All Around. I Have No Problem With Gay People But It Was A Strange Night.

Yea man, if ur straight you gotta stay upstairs, thats where all the straight people are.

Victor goes way back in the NYC gay club scene (a decade or something). Roxy Saturdays (gay) was his big gig for the longest time, plus the Madonna thing really put him on the map... and he's still a favorite among the gay crowd. Better get used to it :)

So short answer to your question: yes it is , but it's really open to anyone as any good nyc party is.

Victor goes way back in the NYC gay club scene (a decade or something). Roxy Saturdays (gay) was his big gig for the longest time, plus the Madonna thing really put him on the map... and he's still a favorite among the gay crowd. Better get used to it :)

So short answer to your question: yes it is , but it's really open to anyone as any good nyc party is.

well now i can say i went to a gay party, not somthing to brag about but it was very different

New Years Eve I attended my first Caledrone party. Yeah, its pretty gay, luckily I went with my girlfriend. Haha, after my first post about this I was told though you need to stay on the upper level. The guy is a GREAT DJ, he is married and has a son. The gay crowd liked him and followed him. So as posted, upstairs is better, but if you dance on the dancefloor you wont be pushed out, just focused on more. Month or two ago he had a bad party, but I could see his party picking up with a different crowd soon. With afterhours now though, it seems for the time being alot of Afterhour venues are popping up. His parties normally are after the big parties, and alot of people leave, and then its the gay crowd. Nonetheless, good party, good DJ, you just have to understand the crowd is mainly gay.

Keough

New Years Eve I attended my first Caledrone party. Yeah, its pretty gay, luckily I went with my girlfriend. Haha, after my first post about this I was told though you need to stay on the upper level. The guy is a GREAT DJ, he is married and has a son. The gay crowd liked him and followed him. So as posted, upstairs is better, but if you dance on the dancefloor you wont be pushed out, just focused on more. Month or two ago he had a bad party, but I could see his party picking up with a different crowd soon. With afterhours now though, it seems for the time being alot of Afterhour venues are popping up. His parties normally are after the big parties, and alot of people leave, and then its the gay crowd. Nonetheless, good party, good DJ, you just have to understand the crowd is mainly gay.

Keough

yea i was there nye also, good music but i felt alittle out of place

Victor Calderone is an excellant DJ.. that plays excellant music.. Gay/Straight who cares..

My first gay crowd experience was years agoooo!! I went to a junior party, i really was new to the scene but heard great things about Junior. so im with my girl doin my thing... and 3am comes around and im like um wow there are like only dudes at this party!! LOL.. and then i realized it the majority of ppl were gay men.. so after a couple of dudes literally attacked me and i needed to explain i was all straight..which was pretty funny.. It was a great night of music.. and i made some good friends.. anyway just my 2 cents!!

Guest onisakura

I was at his party a couple months ago when Richie Santana and Peter Bailey opened for him and honestly i preferred the openers. Calderone was just too monotonous and coming from Miami and being a huge Oscar G/Murk fan, i LOVE tribal. The crowd was mostly straight early on and the later it got the more i became a minority. By 7am pretty much all i saw were men but i was ready for bed regardless because i wasn't into the music.

another fuckin is this DJ gay thread.its old its tired and its really starting to piss me OFF!!!who fuckin cares ...this is one thing that annoyies the hell outta me and i go out to a party i dont even think of it gay or str8 cuz its not its diverse.i been to crobar ive gone upstairs ive seen all you scarred str8 people takin all the places to sit or dancing around a pack of people,giving every person you think is gay the evil eye or flexing your muscles.get over it!!!!!!!!you people that do that for one tend to ruin the vibe and 2 what us GAYS arnt good enough to dance3 with on the floor?are guys like grabbing your dick or something?stop dividing the club with your own ignorance.leave your stereotypes at the door,its all about dancing and interacting with differnt people.alot of times when i go out i go over to the str8 people and dance with them i see they look soo defenseive but i went up to them anyway and you know what,they were really cool people like im sure alot of you are you just gotta show us....show some love hug a gay guy shit u hug a str8 guy lol.PS Carmine pay it no mind the same shit happens to me and im gay.BTW.. what do you mean they were attacking you?

well its a given he attracts a gay crowd after hours but must of us str8's stay up on the second level.

Either that or make sure you're surrounded by five or six of your girl friends... nothing against gay people - just feel more comfortable that way - i always feel outta place at his parties as well - but damn this guy is a good dj... love his sets...

how do you think gay people feel at str8 parties?the same way man only we worry about if were gonna get beat up not hit on big diff.take it as a compliment if someone gets too outta hand tell them to back the fuck up.trust they will listen.i agree theres def some flakey gay people that i dont even go near.gotta learn to weed them out just like with your boi's.

.PS Carmine pay it no mind the same shit happens to me and im gay.BTW.. what do you mean they were attacking you?

LOl.. dont take offense to that comment.. i had a couple of guys ask me right away. are u gay? i answered them NOPE!! and then they teased me a lil like thats a damn shame.. but i thought it was funny and i guess a lil flattering.. but i think they kept asking me cause they saw i was like wooo.. but after bullshitting they were cool dudes. and respected me and my girlfriend.. thats all that i ask for.. ya know!! plus i know alot of gay/lesbian in general. and i think im used to it all now!! its simple.. its all about repect for one another!!

another fuckin is this DJ gay thread.its old its tired and its really starting to piss me OFF!!!who fuckin cares ...this is one thing that annoyies the hell outta me and i go out to a party i dont even think of it gay or str8 cuz its not its diverse.i been to crobar ive gone upstairs ive seen all you scarred str8 people takin all the places to sit or dancing around a pack of people,giving every person you think is gay the evil eye or flexing your muscles.get over it!!!!!!!!you people that do that for one tend to ruin the vibe and 2 what us GAYS arnt good enough to dance3 with on the floor?are guys like grabbing your dick or something?stop dividing the club with your own ignorance.leave your stereotypes at the door,its all about dancing and interacting with differnt people.alot of times when i go out i go over to the str8 people and dance with them i see they look soo defenseive but i went up to them anyway and you know what,they were really cool people like im sure alot of you are you just gotta show us....show some love hug a gay guy shit u hug a str8 guy lol.PS Carmine pay it no mind the same shit happens to me and im gay.BTW.. what do you mean they were attacking you?

Thats right, rep ur hood kid.

LOl.. dont take offense to that comment.. i had a couple of guys ask me right away. are u gay? i answered them NOPE!! and then they teased me a lil like thats a damn shame.. but i thought it was funny and i guess a lil flattering.. but i think they kept asking me cause they saw i was like wooo.. but after bullshitting they were cool dudes. and respected me and my girlfriend.. thats all that i ask for.. ya know!! plus i know alot of gay/lesbian in general. and i think im used to it all now!! its simple.. its all about repect for one another!!

Good eough my cp friend who i hope i meat cuz they wouldnt play the mr tuff guy act.wanted to go to bassline tonight but its not looking good right now figuressssss

listen its not another dj is gay thread i was simply asking if his parties were gay cause ive been to a few of them so calm down i have no problem with gays i had a great time at the party i was just trying to find out was it just the partys i went too or is it all of them.

HeY the same shit happens to me.. 9x out of 10 the guys respect you being straight. a lot even say its great to have open minded people at a gay party.. Its all about respect from both sides.

Be flattered gay guys think your good looking, they are very picky lol

I Have Been To 2 Evolve Partys Before And I Felt Pretty Out Of Place When I Was On The Dancefloor And Nothin But Gay Guys All Around. I Have No Problem With Gay People But It Was A Strange Night.

what the hell kinda of question is this??? Look buddy let me sum it up for you. If you see a dick in some guys ass then its a gay party.