Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS Memorial Day Weekend Lineup

Get ur facts straight.......Temptations is a new sports bar, called Hemingways it will be open Memorial day Weekend also.........NO condos there man

yea after you promoters fucked it up two years ago how could you blame the owner for going into another direction

too bad he isn't a promoter.

Ok so let me clarify then The promoters that fucked it up ....you fill in the blanks....

and he does an awful lot of promoting for not promoting like telling people how xs got a face lift and all sounds promotional wouldnt you say ? and the lineup ect

Exactly Hype................

Yes i do work there, but im not a promoter,nor have i ever worked as one... im excited about things that are going on there and thought people would like to know.

young kid billy almost got his head thrown threw the door on sat @ green room putting his stickers on bars...i spoke to him had no idea that that was wrong to do... kids these days....

Merge is back too ..and i would hardly call bamboo a club but they do hurt the business down there

totally not true....bamboo makes the most $$$$ of any establishment on the blvd and has always made the most $$$ of any establishment on the blvd for the past few years

will there be hip hop @ XS

On most Saturdays the format will go something like 75-80%- House

and 20-25% Hip-Hop...........just like last year and the year before..but more HOuse.

Sundays is ALL HOUSE ALL NIGHT& the same for holiday fridays

totally not true....bamboo makes the most $$$$ of any establishment on the blvd and has always made the most $$$ of any establishment on the blvd for the past few years

Ok hype if you want to argue with me pick something to argue about when did i say anything about bamboo and how much money they make i know they make the most i said i would hardly call them a club though they are more a bar ......and i said they hurt the club business

dont get upset because i called out your promoter / workers who fucked up temps a few years ago...

which everyone knows they did .....