Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeff Mills Review

Wow what can i Say he was amazing....Got there around 11 30 the line was kind of long but it moved very quickly....Mills didnt get on till around 1am...For a second I got a flashback of the Limelight days there were a few freaky lookin people in there....as Soon as Jeff came on the crowd went nuts....This was the first time i was in a major club and everyone was there for the DJ.....When he played the bells the crowd went nuts sounded like the whole place was going to erupt....Music was unbelievable i cant really id any of the tracks he played except for the bells....This was probably the best time I had @ pacha in terms of the music and the crowd since everyone was so into it....I heard Chris Liebing will be @ pacha soon....I'll be back then if not sooner

Wow what can i Say he was amazing....Got there around 11 30 the line was kind of long but it moved very quickly....Mills didnt get on till around 1am...For a second I got a flashback of the Limelight days there were a few freaky lookin people in there....as Soon as Jeff came on the crowd went nuts....This was the first time i was in a major club and everyone was there for the DJ.....When he played the bells the crowd went nuts sounded like the whole place was going to erupt....Music was unbelievable i cant really id any of the tracks he played except for the bells....This was probably the best time I had @ pacha in terms of the music and the crowd since everyone was so into it....I heard Chris Liebing will be @ pacha soon....I'll be back then if not sooner

Good review right to the point.

Mills destroyed it last night, then Funktion came on after him and played sickkkkkkk dreamy techno perfect for late hours.. Great crowd last night, very friendly. It was truly great to see all the old school heads last night, it has been awhile!

Mills destroyed it last night, then Funktion came on after him and played sickkkkkkk dreamy techno perfect for late hours.. Great crowd last night, very friendly. It was truly great to see all the old school heads last night, it has been awhile!

so true, so many old skool heads ... so many people and all of them there for the music ... Jeff Mills DESTROYED THAT SYSTEM .. redick ... i can only hope he returns again to Pacha soon!!

also i could only really ID one track also, and that is the bells .. and to finally hear him drop that track completed my night .. it really sounded like the Yankee's just won the world series in there when he spun that track .. 10/10 !!!

I had a great time in there....gotta say I thought the music would be a little harder...he started off kind of light with alll those house classics, his last hour was pretty hard though...I must say it seemed like he was doin a lot in that booth....He looked really focused in there....workin all 3 turntables at once