Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LATE ASS TWILO/S&D REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTS:

THE NIGHT STARTED OFF AT CREAM WITH ANDY, MIKEY,MELI,KAT,STEPH,AND A FEW OTHERS. HAD A FEW DRINKS...RUSS WAS THE SHIT. HE WAS BUSTN OUT SOME BEAUTIFUL TRACKS.

AND THEN...THERE WAS TWILO...

S&D PLAYED AN INCREDIBLE SET. THE PLACE WAS PACKED AND JUMPING WHEN WE ENTERED THE CLUB AT 3:30AM THEY SPUN SOME BEAUTIFUL TRACKS...KEPT ME MOVING ALL NIGHT. NOT DISSAPOINTED ONCE AGAIN. WE DANCED THE NIGHT AWAY TILL 1030-1045 OR SO. HERE ARE MY SPECIAL THANKS.

MIKEY- BRO, MARK THIS ONE AS ANOTHER AMAZING NIGHT AT OUR FRIDAY NIGHT HOME. I WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND I HOPE THAT THE NIGHT WAS ALL THAT YOU EXPECTED.

KAT- I ALSO WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. IT WAS GREAT HANGING OUT WITH YOU ONCE AGAIN, AND ITS AWESOME THAT YOU INTRO'ED ME TO STEPH. SHE HAS TOTALLY PROVEN THAT SHE IS JUST AS COOL AND NUTS AS YOU ARE. HAHA...HOPE YOU HAD AS GOOD A TIME AS I DID. AND IM SURE YOU CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE OF MY MASSAGES.

ANDY- BRO, HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT CREAM. THIS WAS DEFINATLEY A NIGHT TO REMEMBER, AND I KNOW THAT YOU AND I WILL HAVE ALOT TO LOOK BACK ON AND LAUGH ABOUT, SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. FROM LITTLE OCCURANCES AT THE POWERBAR wink.gif TO D TO THA F TO THA G HAHAHA!!

DANIELLA- INCREDIBLE SEEING YOU AGAIN. I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME HANGING OUT WITH YOU AGAIN, EVEN THO YOU LEFT SO SOON...I WAS STILL VERY HAPPY SEEING YOU AGAIN. CANT WAIT TILL WE BOTH GET BACK SO WE CAN HANG OUT wink.gif

MELI- IT WAS A SHAME THAT YOU COULD NOT JOIN AT S&D, HOWEVER IT WAS GREAT HAVING YOU AT CREAM FOR A DRINK AND A GOOD TIME. I LOVE YOU SIS, CANT WAIT TOO CHILL AGAIN.

DAVE- BRO ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BOOKS LIKE I TOLD MIKEY. BRO WE GOTTA CHILL, JUST THE 4 OF US. WE'LL TALK MORE WHEN I GET BACK FROM VACATION.

OOANA- HEY BABE! IT WAS A SHAME THAT YOU WHERE IN AND OUT WHEN I GOT THERE...HOWEVER IT WAS STILL A TOTAL PLEASURE SEEING YOU THERE, AND I'LL CALL YOU FROM FLORIDA, SO THAT WE CAN PLAN OUT THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">NEW YEARS </a> CELEBRATION.

KERRY- IT ROCKED FINALLY MEETING YOU. HAD A GOOD TIME JUST CHILLIN WITH YOU THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, HOPE THAT YOU LIKED US ALL, AND THAT YOU SHOW UP FOR MORE MEETUPS.

JAMES(NOTFORKIDS)- BRO IT WAS DOPE HANGING WITH YOU, MUST CHILL AGAIN. TALK TO YOU ON AIM FROM MIAMI! WOOHOO!

SINEM-ALWAYS A PLEASURE SEEING YOU. YOU ARE THE SWEETEST. TALK TO YOU SOON.

MIKEY(APOTHEOSIS)- GOOD HANGIN WITH YA EVEN THO I DIDNT SEE YOU FOR VERY LONG.

JAMMY- YOU JUST FREAKIN ROCK. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE FLOOR AGAIN

MONIQUE-HEH HEH...ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THANKS FOR THE MISTLETOE. THAT WAS FUUUUUUUUUUN.

JAMES(CRACKORN)- IN RELATION TO MONIQUES THANKS...YOU ARE THE MAN BRO. HAD A GREAT TIME. BUT IF I DECIDE TO GO TO THE NEXT ORGY, IM STAYING ON THE OPPISITE SIDE OF THE ROOM....LOL!!!

HUGH- THANKS FOR HOOKIN ME UP WITH DEM NICE LIGHTS. IM SURE I TURNED SOMEONES BRAIN TO MUSH. HAD A GOOD TIME OVER AT LIQUIDS ON THURS TOO. TALK TO YOU SOON, AND ENJOY SF.

MATTY- GOOD SEEING YOU AGAIN, EVEN THO WE HARDLY CHILLED. ITS HARD TO HANG WITH EVERYONE AT ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS, I JUST HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME, JUST REMEMBER THE DISCO BALL. wink.gif

CLAUDIO- GOOD SEEIN YOU AGAIN, AGAIN WE HARDLY CHILLED, BUT WE GOTTA DO LUNCH WHEN I GET BACK. AFTER ALL...I DO LIVE 10 MINS FROM WHERE YOU WORK. biggrin.gif

EGGMOCK- GOOD TO SEE YOU MAKING AN APPEARANCE, ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME WHEN UR AROUND. EVEN THO WE HARDLY TALKED IT WAS COOL, HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT AGAIN.

FUNKYSOULBRO- AWESOME CHILLIN WITH YOU IN THE LOUNGE FOR A FEW MINS. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

SARIMAN- GLAD WE GOT THAT ISSUE STRAIGHTED OUT...HAHA...UR A REALLY COOL DOOD...HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT AGAIN SOON.

SUEDENY- IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU OUT, AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOUR FIRST TWILO EXPIERIANCE AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED MINE. SEE YOU THERE NEXT WEEK

AND TO THE REST OF YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE IF I DIDNT MENTION YOU, BUT IM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF SORTING OUT MY THOUGHTS SO THAT I MAY PREPARE FOR MY TRIP.

IM SITTING HERE IN TAMPA AND IM LEAVING TO MIAMI VERY SHORTLY, AND I WONT BE BACK IN THE AREA TILL THE 30TH...

.....SO I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPIEST AND SAFEST OF HOLIDAYS!!

STAY COOL, STAY BEAUTIFUL, AND STAY SAFE. I EXPECT TO SEE ALL OF YOU ON MY RETURN.

I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I REALLY MEAN IT. SINCE ITS THE HOLIDAYS I'D LIKE TO LAY SOME TRUTH ON YA.

IF IT WERENT FOR THIS BOARD, I WOULD TRULY BE MISERABLE. NOT BECAUSE OF THE BOARD ITSELF, BUT BECAUSE OF THE GREAT FRIENDS, AND AQUAINTANCES THAT I HAVE ATTAINED FROM IT. I JUST WANTED TO THANK U GUYS FOR MAKIN MY LIFE JUST A LITTLE BETTER. ALL OF YOU.

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

All I gotta say Al is...::::::huge hugs::::::

Can't wait to see you when you get back.

Warmly,

Ooana

And PS, sorry I didn't see more of you on Friday too, but man, after S&D played Elements I was *so* feeling the need for Danny. I'll get you in there soon! <winks>

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Thanks Al.......first for coming out for the party and second for the gift......hey, I didn't see the little extra on the bottom until the next day....WOW bro......anyways, that night was way beyond what I expected and it was amazing.......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Al, you are truly the man. It was great to see you once again. Have a good trip and an awesome holiday. Sorry I kept trying to kiss you that night but, you know, the mistletoe and all. Peace!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

THAT'S NOT THE WALLET INSPECTOR!

AIM: crackorn71

Al,

You know when you get back we are SOOOOO going to make up for me leaving early that night... hehe... Till then, be good in Florida - say hi to my Cuban peoples, send Aramizazzzzzzz a big hug and a kiss for me (you don't have to GIVE them to him unless you really want to... lol), and come back in one piece. This holiday won't be the same without you stopping by! =0(

Miss ya bro!! Luv ya!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

monique told me you had her mistletoe and your cheek was covered with lipstick. we're going to have to have a talk, young man. i can see i'm not keeping my eye on you well enough.....running around scamming smooches with mistletoe....did i even get one?????

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

What up ALbie-

Hows florida you fuckin asshole?????? Its SOOOOOOOOOO Cold up here. Tell Aramis I say Hi and that My head is hot.LOL

Obviously it was great chillin with you on Friday. We always have a blast.Just wait till 2001.

BTW- Is that a tittie?????? cwm24.gif

Yo we'll talk more soon

-Andy

D to the F to the uh uh muthafuckin G

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

D to the F to the uh uh muthafuckin G

I really was that fucked up on Friday......I feel like I missed the whole night even though I was really there......WTF?

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Mike! Where ya been buddy? Haven't seen you on AIM in ages. Sorry I saw you so briefly on Friday, but I hope you had a fabulous birthday.

And congrats on getting through those finals!!!!!

Get in touch sometime will ya? :P Hope you liked your little gift. Tee hee!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by tyco:

I really was that fucked up on Friday......I feel like I missed the whole night even though I was really there......WTF?

I know I saw all y'all there...but it's all vague memories...

I know exactly how you feel Mike.

Now where did my brother's durned glasses go...

-Furny

------------------

-=Keep it trancin'...=-