Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the word Miami party people on TWILO(MIAMI)?

danceshake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, grandma! You have passed the CP Miami initiation phase! You have proven that you aren't an asskisser (otherwise, we would have merely sent you off to Tooljunkie to mingle with those brown-nosing sheep).

You have also proven that you don't give a flying fuck about anything or anyone. So welcome! If only you had joined 2 years ago, I would have nominated you for the "CP's biggest asshole" thread!
:D

I don't know how it was two years ago but there are plenty of CP wanna beeeeeeeees today. Thanks for the congrats. And why are you trying to pass off the torch tired of holding the trophie for #1 asshole. Come on I'm sure you can continue the reign for a couple more years!!!!!
:clap2:
Beside this grandma is looking for the #1 bitchass nomination...
:deal:

I don't know how it was two years ago but there are plenty of CP wanna beeeeeeeees today. Thanks for the congrats. And why are you trying to pass off the torch tired of holding the trophie for #1 asshole. Come on I'm sure you can continue the reign for a couple more years!!!!!
:clap2:
Beside this grandma is looking for the #1 bitchass nomination...
:deal:

mehr66.gif

"Shut your fuckin' face, uncle fuckah!" :D

you can't replace too easily the whole experience of Twilo, not just in being there but in getting there...I remember we had to take the subway to 8th Avenue and then walk the rest of the way into the dark and seedy west side where the entire lair of Twilo was announced only by that simple neon sign and some lines outside. I remember first hearing about it and we were tired of the top-40 scene at Webster Hall so we went. Was pretty expensive though, but a lot of clubs in the city were expensive and this one was better than most. It had an intangible spacey vibe about it...which the Jetson-like bouncy seats helped to materialize. The music was always something unexpected...one time I went they had a bunch of DJs tag-teaming on the decks....they would dance and rotate, making the rotation into the DJ booth part of the dance...

Everything is so overpromoted down here that I think that would kill a lot of the sense of mystery and intrigue that was part of the original Twilo, as well as the throng of expectations. I'm just expecting it to be something different...hopefully good. As long as they play some good trance I'll be happy.