Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Cielo

Lawler always brings it! saw him twice on the terrace at Space Ibiza and twice at Spirit, plus Thanksgiving Eve 2004 with DT at Roxy. bangin track after bangin track! honestly, he blew DT out of the water that nite

his lights out party at spirit was really great, track after track had the whole place rocking. I was at the Viva closing party at Space Ibiza this past September.....but i never got to see/hear him at We love Sundays at space(when he used to do it). You really think he blew DT out that night? I honestly think Lawler was holding back. just my 2 cents..

his lights out party at spirit was really great, track after track had the whole place rocking. I was at the Viva closing party at Space Ibiza this past September.....but i never got to see/hear him at We love Sundays at space(when he used to do it). You really think he blew DT out that night? I honestly think Lawler was holding back. just my 2 cents..

He was insane at We Love... saw him close out the terrace 4 or 5 times. Never dissappointed.

Also, there's rumors that he will be back this year. ;)

Lawler always brings it! saw him twice on the terrace at Space Ibiza and twice at Spirit, plus Thanksgiving Eve 2004 with DT at Roxy. bangin track after bangin track! honestly, he blew DT out of the water that nite

DT just could not follow lawler at roxy.

and he actually was holding back a bit, he played kind of a 'happy house' set and then banged it out a bit harder at the end.

dt just didnt have it that night.

I am looking forward to cielo!!

He was insane at We Love... saw him close out the terrace 4 or 5 times. Never dissappointed.

Also, there's rumors that he will be back this year. ;)

he already has a few dates at pacha for the summer, but there was just too much competition with Viva(i mean deep dish were at pacha on thursdays as well). i was just never in ibiza on a sunday for we love, usually the mon-friday thing then off to mykonos or vice versa. but cielo is a great venue for him, and a sunday night party might be a better way to ensure that more die hards are there other than the regular weekend crowds..

You really think he blew DT out that night? I honestly think Lawler was holding back. just my 2 cents..
he was holding back. he was technically the opening dj. but his set was very funky and he got pretty hard at the end. dt had to pick up where lawler left off and he just played hard ass techy shit all nite. it was good but i wish he would have brought it back down and then back up later on. lawler's set was alot more fun.

he already has a few dates at pacha for the summer, but there was just too much competition with Viva(i mean deep dish were at pacha on thursdays as well). i was just never in ibiza on a sunday for we love, usually the mon-friday thing then off to mykonos or vice versa. but cielo is a great venue for him, and a sunday night party might be a better way to ensure that more die hards are there other than the regular weekend crowds..

I know there's a few dates at Pacha, 3 I think... but he may be doing We Love... if not weekly, frequently.