Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Saturday

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And soon: it will be memory sticks with gig's of music. No more CD cases. He can travel around with them on his keychain.

then after that the dj will just have to stand there and do absolutly nothing. Oh what fun will that be, the change of the times are making djing more and more easier then it is.

That "crew" has probably put together some of the parties you've been to Ghost :(

i can pretty much bet my ass that i havent been to any parties that involve ojeda or any1 in that pic.....JP yes..and that was sober on sunday mornings for theme nights cause i had nothing better to do..so spare me the lecture ..

as i said siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick crew

the house nation cd it was 2 discs....one side was morillo the other louie

Oh that cd well thats not a strictly rhythm release that was a ministry of sound release from like 2000-2001. The morillo cd im talkign about is from 1993 and i thought you meant the louie vega cd from 1995.

Oh that cd well thats not a strictly rhythm release that was a ministry of sound release from like 2000-2001. The morillo cd im talkign about is from 1993 and i thought you meant the louie vega cd from 1995.

i didnt even know he had cd's from that far back lol

i can pretty much bet my ass that i havent been to any parties that involve ojeda or any1 in that pic.....JP yes..and that was sober on sunday mornings for theme nights cause i had nothing better to do..so spare me the lecture ..

as i said siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick crew

screw ojeda hex hectors in that pic he made some of the best house tracks ever....dance music wouldnt be the same without him

im gona pretend u didnt say that ...cant wait for the newest remix of an Angie Stone song on KTU..siiiick

Hex hector gets my respect but i wonder if these guys were hearing him when he payed at sbny a few months ago or when he played crobar with timmy regisford 2 yrs ago on a thurs. Also dont get me started on some of his productions and im not talking about you ghhhhost im talkin to the other guy who said GREATEST house songs, i guess he also means the toni braxtons unbreak my heart era. Go back to hex hector in the early to mid 90s and yes i will say he has some great productions.

Hex hector gets my respect but i wonder if these guys were hearing him when he payed at sbny a few months ago or when he played crobar with timmy regisford 2 yrs ago on a thurs. Also dont get me started on some of his productions and im not talking about you ghhhhost im talkin to the other guy who said GREATEST house songs, i guess he also means the toni braxtons unbreak my heart era. Go back to hex hector in the early to mid 90s and yes i will say he has some great productions.

He's way more prolific as a producer rather than dj....granted he had cheesy remixes but he's made great songs....his remix of waitin for tonight won a grammy I think....Plus in the mid-late 90s every big dj in nyc was playin his remixes

thats exactly what im talking bout....angie stone...toni braxton..i mean..have some fucking dignity