Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why isn't there a Denver board?

Yo!!! Denver is one of the most rockin cities in the midwest, and there still isn't a main thread for us? Please hook us up, we implore you to recognize our culture here. Greatest place on earth to live and totally new and real individuals here. Hit it up, for reals.

No way man, the market in Denver's great, it's just in the middle of nowhere, as far as geographics go. But it's actually thriving here, you'd have to see all the projects going on here to really know about the possibilities for this city. Don't watch the media, come check it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yo!!! Denver is one of the most rockin cities in the midwest, and there still isn't a main thread for us? Please hook us up, we implore you to recognize our culture here. Greatest place on earth to live and totally new and real individuals here. Hit it up, for reals.

lmao... next.

Well thanks guys, I guess to the rest of the world Denver's just some stupid cow town to you. You really can't diss a place you've never been to and actually chilled in for a while. Great scene here and you'll hear more talent coming out of here soon.

Well thanks guys, I guess to the rest of the world Denver's just some stupid cow town to you. You really can't diss a place you've never been to and actually chilled in for a while. Great scene here and you'll hear more talent coming out of here soon.

your funny... i like u... your oner crazy fella

great american beer festival. only thing going on over there...

Guest onisakura
You hate to snow ski? Who the fuck says snow ski? You hate to SKI

Well not really. If you are from FL and you say Ski, they will automatically think "water ski" or "jet ski". When youre grow up there, you tend to make the distinction.