Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Thursday Night

it was very very crowded, as i expected,

line was horrible, some idiots fighting, same long wait for everyone, regardless of having will call, which in my mind defeats the whole purpose of getting tickets ahead of time

tiesto didn't start till about 1:40 or so, started off with some mellow stuff, and played harder tracks as the night went on,

so just like every other time when a big name dj comes there, dancing is almost impossible because it was so crowded, people walking around in circles around the club as if revlon is doing a cancer walk

on the way out i've noticed that the whole club was playing tiesto (no hip hop), and i should have stayed in the small room as opposed to being in the main room

so, i'm not sure if he ripped it sickkk or he was off da hook, since i have many of his sets, he played his usual stuff, which i like

but it was so damn crowded, and i can't imagine what it will be like tonight, since last night was not sold out

it was very very crowded, as i expected,

line was horrible, some idiots fighting, same long wait for everyone, regardless of having will call, which in my mind defeats the whole purpose of getting tickets ahead of time

tiesto didn't start till about 1:40 or so, started off with some mellow stuff, and played harder tracks as the night went on,

so just like every other time when a big name dj comes there, dancing is almost impossible because it was so crowded, people walking around in circles around the club as if revlon is doing a cancer walk

on the way out i've noticed that the whole club was playing tiesto (no hip hop), and i should have stayed in the small room as opposed to being in the main room

so, i'm not sure if he ripped it sickkk or he was off da hook, since i have many of his sets, he played his usual stuff, which i like

but it was so damn crowded, and i can't imagine what it will be like tonight, since last night was not sold out

In Tiesto's case, the big advantage of buying in advance is guarenteed admission. Otherwise, you are risking the event to be sold out.

When Tiesto is at Crobar, they play his set inside the small room. It's the best place to be. You can't see him, but you can here the set, and the vibe flows into the small room, from the main room.

Glad you had a good time.

Lmaoooo 3 hour set wtf.. i migth as well had brought a lap top there and played some techno for 8 hours teh fuck is wrong with this dude?

He used to spin for 6 to 8 hours back when he was less famous....I guess he does not really need to do it, or he is probably not into it anymore like he used to.

It happans to all of them...

jessy, yes, there was a lot of asian people there, doing their usual thing

and when i wrote his usual stuff, i did not mean the old songs, i was referring to the music he has been playing lately, but i did not stay until the end, so he might have thrown in some of his older songs

as for the will call, i feel that there has got to be a more efficient way of letting people with prepaid tickets in, but this wait was nothing compared to the diseaster of will call at ultra

Lmaoooo 3 hour set wtf.. i migth as well had brought a lap top there and played some techno for 8 hours teh fuck is wrong with this dude?

Quantity doesnt mean quality. :Cough: :Cough: Boris/Tenaglia/Calderone :Cough: :Cough: Then again, Tiesto isnt exactly quality either. Never mind.

as stompy stated the main rooom was WAY to crowded it would have taken u 45 mins jus to cross it...as for the line wasnt too bad once it started movin i didnt have a ticket before so i had to wait on line and there were ppl behind me that had already bout there ticket which i thought was a lil bizarre bein that it defeats the purpose of prepaid tix...as for the asain s yes there were ALOT of asians there but i posted a reply to that in the Attn: crobar staff thread if u want to read it be my guest...i stayed in the bamboo room most of the night till around 4 430 ish when the main room started die down..tiesto spun spun some classics and some of his new shit he did only spin til botu 5 i believe it was but i thought serge killed it whenhe came on BIG BIG UPS to him i left at round 630 645 ish and he was still goin strong and i heard he also killed it at sol after unfortunately i couldnt attend had work at 12...and also a shout to Kai who opened never heard of him but he did a pretty good job IMO...overall i would give it a 3.5/5 stars...50 bucks was jus a hefty price tag...

also a side note: one of the employees told me that tiesto got paid 150 large ones for the 2 days where he only spun for abotu 3hrs on thurs and probably close to the same on fri...now i kno why tix were so f-in much lol...

also shout to some of the kids i met there..Chris from west chester (superman was flyin high), sisero(spellin??) from the bronx (dude ur light show was off the hook lol) and DiRRty always on the dance floor in the middle of the circle..if anyof u's r on CP PM me or get jus get at me...

Shout to nick and jess especially jess for convincin me to go had a great time and a shout to eavery1 i saw there g, train, co, catch, joce, and every1 else...

peace peace

be safe out there 1

-chris-