Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Crobar Personel

:laugh: This thread is awesome.

The constitution protects individuals' rights to education, employment, due process, privacy, and other civil rights, and prohibits any infringement of these rights based on race, sex, religion, age, or the like.

The constitution does not guarantee asians the right to plug meth at Crobar during Dibiza. :laugh:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Case would be thrown out sooner than you could say Sven Hawtin.

Why would the case be thrown out???????????

Do you think the judges decision would read:

"due to the fact that crobar needs a proportionate amount of hotties......"

of course not. If you can prove you were descriminated against, you should be able to sue.... end of story.

Why cant nightlife be just like any other event? Whoever gets there first gets in first (unless you bought a ticket)

No, the case would probably succeed, just no one has brought a case like this yet

of course not. If you can prove you were descriminated against, you should be able to sue.... end of story.

Why cant nightlife be just like any other event? Whoever gets there first gets in first (unless you bought a ticket)

No, the case would probably succeed, just no one has brought a case like this yet

u r aware that this kid is a computer guy? talking jurisprudence with him is like talkin Jujitsu with Bobby Flay

:laugh: This thread is awesome.

The constitution protects individuals' rights to education, employment, due process, privacy, and other civil rights, and prohibits any infringement of these rights based on race, sex, religion, age, or the like.

The constitution does not guarantee asians the right to plug meth at Crobar during Dibiza. :laugh:

the lawyer has spoken

everyone stfu now

:laugh:

clubs turn down groups of guys all the time....I dont see them complaining about lawsuits and shit ...

it would be near impossible to prove in a court of law, no matter how many deposition you have , you would need hard evidence.

maybe someone standing there with a video camera, and still the club has every right to come up with reasons why they did not want to let the people in ie, clothes, drunk, too many guys etc etc etc

unless you have a audio recording where a door man said "your asian you cannot come in " you have shit

and even with that recording you have shit, cuase illegally taped audiorecording are inadmissable in court

it is a fucked up situation, but lawsuits aren't going to get you anywhere..

what about vinny spikes doin push ups on the dancefloor cause he has to much drugs in his system and starts screaming they cant feel their legs type of shit.

relax party pants...i actually aimed to ditch u the nite of Movida because you were rolling with the Queens All Male Review ....i dont do the massive pirate ship swordfights like u Astoria boys
no shit.. you make it a point to go out with chicks.. it was a joke

thats not my point.. my point is that there is no way to prove it in a nightclub setting... and if a case were to succeed, it would have by now.

the burden of proof would be nearly impossible...

not saying you don't have a good point, it's just proving such discrimination is much harder then a few depositions and eye witnesses

u r aware that this kid is a computer guy? talking jurisprudence with him is like talkin Jujitsu with Bobby Flay
what does that have to do with anything? so you're an accountant.. do i make you out to be a boring person like your profession?

geez..:blown:

what does that have to do with anything? so you're an accountant.. do i make you out to be a boring person like your profession?

geez..:blown:

yeah u actually do fucktard..dont make me go dig those threads up..

and u fucks can argue forever..but the one person who actually knows the deal has spoken...so keep chirping lil birdies