Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas 6/17-21

nymph40

Going the nontraditional route w/ a Sat-Weds trip...just how it worked out.

It will be husband & I, possibly a female cousin of his. She is late 20s, we are late 30s. She hasn't been to Vegas since she was 20. We want to hit best spots. Prefer not "the" hottest clubs of a given night. Would rather spend time IN the club, not waiting in line. Also not into "college" clubs--3 professionals; like a nice cocktail, dancing, interesting crowd.

Pure sounds interesting, so does Light, The Foundation Room ( I know we can get in Mondays, but we may be able to another night...any particularly interesting?), may just have to check out Studio 54 for interest alone....

Suggestions?

K

PS Don't mind spending $, but bottle/table prices are ridiculously elevated. Nice money maker for the clubs! Gotta respect that in my field!

It's true that Light isn't one of the top 5 nightclubs anymore, but it is still a good spot to go. No matter what people think, they still pack they club every night that they are open.

There are so many that interest me! As far as music is concerned...I am NOT the conservative one; BUT not gonna do hip-hip as a group (maybe the cuz and I will need to leave hubby at the craps tables, and hit the clubs ourselves...)

On these 'slower' nights, can we hit a few more clubs? We start early, and go all night. But again, would rather be IN a club than waiting in line. Or should we pick one (or two?) a night and call it good?

I hadn't really thought about BE much...it does keep coming up. Gonna have to check it out.

Thanks again,

K

If you don't mind lining up early then you can get in to most clubs on any night without waiting 2+ hours. Question is whether you mind getting somewhere at 9:30-9:45 for an 11pm opening.

Otherwise I'd say it depends on what kind of scene you're looking for.

Everything will be nuts and packed on Saturday. So you'll have to line up early pretty much anywhere.

Not many parties can compare with BE on a Sunday. This night is seriously packed, so if you'd rather not deal with the crowds then Tabu is a damn fine option.

Monday is the only night that Foundation Room is really, really rocking. On two other occasions I was taken by a member on other nights; one was mellow but a good time, the other was almost dead.

Other solid option on Monday is Jet, which is an entirely different vibe. Massive club, big crowd, big party. Foundation is a bit more chill.

Same goes for Tuesday. If you want the big, in-demand party then hit up Pure... again, line up early. If you want a funkier, more mellow atmosphere, the new Tuesday party at Tao sounds like a great option. And if you really felt like bouncing around, you can also hit up 54 and Tabu.