Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar discriminatory practices

oh really? try to join an all white male golf club ..they even have one here in new york that didnt let Bill Clinton in you dumb fuck..lets see you join national organization for women, or the knights of columbus, or how about asking a gay guy if he can march in the st patricks day parade.. you dumb ignorant motherfucker what world are you living in..they can discriminate on dress code alone LMAO!!! never mind race..how could you be so fuckin dumb???

do you really think all those "curses" are necessary?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thank you to the individual who had referred me to the thread about discriminatory practices at Crobar in New York City.

I am involved in a watchdog organization that monitors racism and discriminatory actions against Asian-Americans.

There has appeared to be a pattern of racial profiling and other blatant acts by this business which are illegal on both the federal and state level. These are egrecious policies which should be immediately brought to the attention of the appropriate governmental agencies. Publicity will also be sent to various Asian organizations and media outlets.

In addition, it is also imperative to financially punish any organization/corporation actively engaging in any illegal discriminatory practices. Therefore, a class action lawsuit would be appropriate and considered if there is ample evidence to suggest a repeated pattern of racial profiling. If you have had such an unfortunate experience at the above corporation, please send me details of the event that had occurred. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I think you are full of Sh....t.

Croabr has not been racially profiling anyone, just people that look like they are up to no good, not to mention people with fake IDs, and drug-junkies.

I go to Crobar alot, as well as all the other clubs in the city, and Crobar is my favorite club. You guys need to Lay off it, and stop waisting everyone's time.

Croabr has not been racially profiling anyone, just people that look like they are up to no good, not to mention people with fake IDs, and drug-junkies.

I go to Crobar alot, as well as all the other clubs in the city, and Crobar is my favorite club. You guys need to Lay off it, and stop waisting everyone's time.

u r right stop with all the bullshit people

drug-junkies? what other kind of junky is there?

oh really? try to join an all white male golf club ..they even have one here in new york that didnt let Bill Clinton in you dumb fuck..lets see you join national organization for women, or the knights of columbus, or how about asking a gay guy if he can march in the st patricks day parade.. you dumb ignorant motherfucker what world are you living in..they can discriminate on dress code alone LMAO!!! never mind race..how could you be so fuckin dumb???

Ok man, your grammar really shows your mental capacity.

- Name one country club built AFTER 1964 that does not let jews, women or minorities in. These clubs get sued, then change their policies.

- Knights of Columbus is a Fraternity, and while they do not allow women to become members, they allow any race to join. Just like National Organization, Daughters of Union Veterans of the Civil War wont let men join.

- Anyone can join the National Organization for women.

- Gays can march in the St. Patricks Day parade. GLAAD (or a related org) was disallowed from carrying a banner and marching in unison

- All of your examples are of organizations, a nightclub for all intents and purposes falls under the category of a bar or restaurant. Bars and restaurants are not exempt from either the ADA or Title II of the Civil Rights act of 1964. End of story.

You going to use more childspeak now or are your going to counter my argument with relevant points?

oh really? try to join an all white male golf club ..they even have one here in new york that didnt let Bill Clinton in you dumb fuck..

are you saying that Bill Clinton isn't white?

Shit, if I knew that, I wouldn't have voted for him.

are you saying that Bill Clinton isn't white?

Shit, if I knew that, I wouldn't have voted for him.

He's white. The gentlemen at Bushwood denied his membership because they found out that he once attended a "Pimp & Ho" party while wearing an afro-wig in college. Oh the injustice.

He's white. The gentlemen at Bushwood denied his membership because they found out that he once attended a "Pimp & Ho" party while wearing an afro-wig in college. Oh the injustice.

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... and I never slice.