Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the day after......surf club

1.woke up to my liver screaming FU to me

2. 12 messages on my cell phone 3 of which were from people who I had their keys in my purse...special note to them WHY would u ask a drunk person to hold your keys...are you suppose to take keys away from drunk people...kosta I hope I gave your back to you God knows I don't have them

3. $2.00 in my wallet

4. a vague remberence of calling my ex and yelling at him but not sure for what or how the conversation went at all.

5. 10 Merge VIP cards in my purse

6. woke up late due to the fact I set my alarm for 6 PM not 6 AM

NICE

Damn I had a good time!!!

personally, I had a good time, decent music, great vibe, and of course, Pretty Ricky

Ceotter, who the hell are you to be calin me 'slut' ??? ...that's 'drunken slut' to you, biotch!! LOL

PS, thanks for the VIP cards...hahahha

cystam lol...u know I love you...hee hee...i think we lived up to our expectations for the evening!!!

misk I kept finding them in the bottom of my purse...then a few in my pockets...lol...

9 mile why did u think i was a guy????

cystam lol...u know I love you...hee hee...i think we lived up to our expectations for the evening!!!

misk I kept finding them in the bottom of my purse...then a few in my pockets...lol...

UNLESS YOUR PLAYING "HIDE THE SAUSEEEEGEE" YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A GUY..MUAH...WILL SEE YOU SOON, BOTH OF YOU GALS!!

you were sober when i gave them to you...then again so was I at that point....

The shitshow happened all too quick.....I should have realized what was gonna happen when Im trying to eat dinner and you drag me away from my dinner and table kicking and screaming to do shots......I didnt even finish eating i left my food and went to surf....Cant wait for this summer!!!!!

I dunno, i joined CP in 2001 also and always thought you were a guy. I never recall you posting you were a girl. lol

crazy

lets see some pics!