Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Devil Fans.....any excuses

they sweap an 8 seated team and thought that they were big shit.........then they play a good team thinkin there gonna do the same , and all the fans shut up and u hear nothing from them

where are all the devils fans????? sweeeeeeePPPPPPPPPPPP, GET THE BROOM

they sweap an 8 seated team and thought that they were big shit.........then they play a good team thinkin there gonna do the same , and all the fans shut up and u hear nothing from them

where are all the devils fans????? sweeeeeeePPPPPPPPPPPP, GET THE BROOM

So wait so what does that make the Rangers then ......???? PITIFUL ??? just wondering

but its just soo typical of ranger fans that they are still chirping even after they got swept by a team they are now calling out....

they win 2 cups in about 100 yrs and their fans have the audacity to criticize other organizations the devils could stop playing hockey right now and they have a more storied history and organization then the rangers can ever speak of..

they win 2 cups in about 100 yrs and their fans have the audacity to criticize other organizations the devils could stop playing hockey right now and they have a more storied history and organization then the rangers can ever speak of..

...But you still don't sell out playoff games. Devils fans have no clue. They yelled for a penalty when the Goalie put the puck into the bench on Wednesday. Great team with the worst fans in the world. GO SHARKS!

So wait so what does that make the Rangers then ......???? PITIFUL ??? just wondering

but its just soo typical of ranger fans that they are still chirping even after they got swept by a team they are now calling out....

welll listen, not saying the rangers would have won the serious, but half there team was injured or coming off injuries..they came into the playoffs cold...lemdvquist, jagr, ruccin, kasperitas, rucinsky, malik..now if they were all healthy as the devils were, with the exception of colin white being injured in game two i believe, it would have been a better series...

welll listen, not saying the rangers would have won the serious, but half there team was injured or coming off injuries..they came into the playoffs cold...lemdvquist, jagr, ruccin, kasperitas, rucinsky, malik..now if they were all healthy as the devils were, with the exception of colin white being injured in game two i believe, it would have been a better series...

Im a Ranger season ticket holder and we have no excuses for the way we played in the playoffs

I give credit to the Devils, as a team, for winning the series with the Rangers.

But the Devil fans are totally clueless and classless.

Your team is in the playoffs and you cant sell out your building....

Devil Fans are and embarrassment to hockey....

They have replaced the Flyer fans as the most classless fans in the league..

Nice Going Devil fans.....

Im a Ranger fan.......... They have replaced the Flyer fans as the most classless fans in the league..

I don't believe the Devils fans are classless just not as passionate as we are about the Rangers. There were more Ranger fans in the Meadowlands, Byrne, Continnental, what ever the fuck it's called now Arena then Devils fans.

What up COSMIC??????

Oh, and by the way, all PHILLY fans are classless

Im a Ranger season ticket holder and we have no excuses for the way we played in the playoffs

I give credit to the Devils, as a team, for winning the series with the Rangers.

But the Devil fans are totally clueless and classless.

Your team is in the playoffs and you cant sell out your building....

Devil Fans are and embarrassment to hockey....

They have replaced the Flyer fans as the most classless fans in the league..

i wouldnt go that far and callin us clueless and classless. there are alot of devil fans but the nj devils dont know how to promote and sell home game tickets. after the big strike and shit all teams did everything they could to get fans back to the games and they all did good. honestly i didn't see anything about the devils games like i used to in the past. i moved to south jersey and i see more flyers bullshit then i do devils. i cant even watch them on fuckin TV. its bullshit. but anyway there are alot more ranger fans then devil fans in the tri-state. rangers are a great team but they just didnt have it in the series against the devils. now the devils are playin like shit so all that talk about the devils going all the way is down the drain. thank god they are winning 3-0 in the 4th game right now. gives us fans something to cheer for. GO DEVILS. lol

Jack Z

I don't believe the Devils fans are classless just not as passionate as we are about the Rangers. There were more Ranger fans in the Meadowlands, Byrne, Continnental, what ever the fuck it's called now Arena then Devils fans.

What up COSMIC??????

Oh, and by the way, all PHILLY fans are classless

shit i must of been gone to long, they changed the name of the arena?

Z

I am a devils fan since I was like 7 and ever since then they have not filled a seat since 2000 in the playoffs. In anycase the reason why they do fill every seat is simple look where they are located. Look where the rangers are located. The main reason why there getting a stadium out side pen station newark is that people can take the train and then walk across to the stadium. Once this happenes look at how fast there season gets filled. This is not a rumor this is a fact. Go read up on it. Since my family had season tickets a few years ago we stopped becuase the travel from trenton area to there was too much for an $80+ a seat. Do I still watch there games you better believe it. When they do move will i get tickets hell yea.

In anycase it dont matter what team beat out who they would have lost the next round, so it doesnt matter. Did I know they would loose...yes. When you watch the devils for that long of a time and you played with them on the Jr. Devils league you know. I belive they did better then they could have with any other coach. The GM was there coach, what other GM do you know can coach there team from a no win season to the playoffs? Once they have a coach that can do the job right then watch. IMO the devils held it down and did a good job regardless of who was hurt. Look at the Flyers, there team was just in as bad shape as the Rangers were. So dont make it out to be your team was in such bad shape going in.

Also the Rangers have a good amount of rookies, its a whole diffrent ballgame from going to regular season to playoffs...any true hockey person that knows hockey will tell you that. Although I think the Flyers had more rokies, 14 for them Rangers I forgot...

I am a devils fan since I was like 7 and ever since then they have not filled a seat since 2000 in the playoffs. In anycase the reason why they do fill every seat is simple look where they are located. Look where the rangers are located. The main reason why there getting a stadium out side pen station newark is that people can take the train and then walk across to the stadium. Once this happenes look at how fast there season gets filled. This is not a rumor this is a fact. Go read up on it. Since my family had season tickets a few years ago we stopped becuase the travel from trenton area to there was too much for an $80+ a seat. Do I still watch there games you better believe it. When they do move will i get tickets hell yea.

In anycase it dont matter what team beat out who they would have lost the next round, so it doesnt matter. Did I know they would loose...yes. When you watch the devils for that long of a time and you played with them on the Jr. Devils league you know. I belive they did better then they could have with any other coach. The GM was there coach, what other GM do you know can coach there team from a no win season to the playoffs? Once they have a coach that can do the job right then watch. IMO the devils held it down and did a good job regardless of who was hurt. Look at the Flyers, there team was just in as bad shape as the Rangers were. So dont make it out to be your team was in such bad shape going in.

Also the Rangers have a good amount of rookies, its a whole diffrent ballgame from going to regular season to playoffs...any true hockey person that knows hockey will tell you that. Although I think the Flyers had more rokies, 14 for them Rangers I forgot...

remember....alternate hands and try a reverse grip for the staten island.