Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus & Ceballos reviews

Outstanding!! Great, albeit expensive time ($20 ticket + $60 bar tab + $95 parking ticket)

Cant read signs Kevin ? LOL. It amazes me how ppl get parking tickets when they read and it says no parking or tells u the hours not to park.The occaisonal meter running out is understandable. Of couse, Im not talkin about the illegal ways to get tickets, like when some ass hat decides to paint a NYC curb yellow and u get ticketed when in fact, the city never meant for it to be painted in the first place. Im sure DIBIZA made up for it.

Guest onisakura
Cant read signs Kevin ? LOL. It amazes me how ppl get parking tickets when they read and it says no parking or tells u the hours not to park.The occaisonal meter running out is understandable. Of couse, Im not talkin about the illegal ways to get tickets, like when some ass hat decides to paint a NYC curb yellow and u get ticketed when in fact, the city never meant for it to be painted in the first place. Im sure DIBIZA made up for it.

It wasn't your regular sign. The curb wasn't yellow, and there were other cars parked there too. It didn't say no parking, just some ambiguous no standing.

i hate to say it but gabe you missed a really good paarty music was great i thought. loved that remix of dbiza chus played at the end with danny working the fucking lightssss! haha i loved it.

jackie where did you go!!?!?? you missed alot of good tracks towards the end some classic shit.=]

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06001.jpg

my boy danny,Dt,Drewminatti,Me,Tedd patterson,And Cielo resident dj willie Graff. where's gabe? hahahaha

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06007.jpg

My boy teddy P chillin with chus and ceballos in the booth *Tedd's playing saturday you guys should check him out he's iLL!!*

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06014.jpg

Dj UFO,mE,Victor calderone,Myboy danny and friend

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06009.jpg

i hate to say it but gabe you missed a really good paarty music was great i thought. loved that remix of dbiza chus played at the end with danny working the fucking lightssss! haha i loved it.

jackie where did you go!!?!?? you missed alot of good tracks towards the end some classic shit.=]

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06001.jpg

my boy danny,Dt,Drewminatti,Me,Tedd patterson,And Cielo resident dj willie Graff. where's gabe? hahahaha

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06007.jpg

My boy teddy P chillin with chus and ceballos in the booth *Tedd's playing saturday you guys should check him out he's iLL!!*

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06014.jpg

Dj UFO,mE,Victor calderone,Myboy danny and friend

Chusandceballoscielo5-12-06009.jpg

very very very nice :-)

Guest onisakura

Yeah i would have loved to stay but i had to go to work the next day. Left at two and was bouncin all the way to the car! What an awesome night.

It wasn't your regular sign. The curb wasn't yellow, and there were other cars parked there too. It didn't say no parking, just some ambiguous no standing.

Same thing happened to me a few yrs ago. No standing sign...can they be more vague? My car was ticketed and towed. To get my car out of jail and to pay the ticket was over $300. Quite the scam NY has going.