Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TAB ENERGY, is anyone else addicted?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is officially gay. I'm going back to NJG....

thats because those 2 fags cant admit they fuck each other in the ass.... they try to portray they 1 is a girl with that pic of those huge sausage fingers... but it's really nomembername's gay lover.

do you kiss your mother with that mouth? real lady like :rolleyes:

and what is it with you and all of the homosexual posts? i am not gay but i do have many gay friends and i find your post to be VERY offensive. you should REALLY look in to that...its not attractive whatsoever.

and what is it with you and all of the homosexual posts? i am not gay but i do have many gay friends and i find your post to be VERY offensive. you should REALLY look in to that...its not attractive whatsoever.

like I give a fuck what u and your nasty he/she think of me.. Go harrass another thread.. no wonder why CP sux.... U do this to people on NJ guido too?

:blah:

you're the biggest gay basher on CP who the fuck are you kidding.

......ok......im really lost......is this your attempt at humor?....cause it helps to be funny and not cofusing when doing that....keep that in mind in the future if u plan on talking to me via the messageboard...

Misk if you only qouted your first post about this then I would have understood you were talking about tab.