Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day At Shroomy Lounge??

shroomy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure someone will have the game on in one of Shroomy's rooms... (u just better hope it not the BDSM room :laugh2: )

and I'm a ALL of Shroomy's Parties... ever since moving here :rolleyes:

well if you're going B, i fo sho have to make an appearence. LOL

:kiss2:

I dunno... i wanna come sooo bad... lol

true..

heat/detroit game is on at 8pm though! LOL

girl... you know the game will be on somewhere ...

and if you are not here .. Im hunting you down.

I dont care about company, bring them.

I dont care if its your grandma.. Ill get her a rocker.

just get your ass over here .. its been too long and you know it :)

I'm sure someone will have the game on in one of Shroomy's rooms... (u just better hope it not the BDSM room :laugh2: )

and I'm a ALL of Shroomy's Parties... ever since moving here :rolleyes:

Damn straight .. when something only happens twice a decade .. lol

and don't worry B, I have the BDSM room blocked out for those times you asked for :)

Hey Funkytown, you going to this?

there's a 75% chance of possibilities that I will attend, but since I've been know to say I will attend and later sold out, there's a 50% chance that I'm saying the truth, which leaves us with 25% chance that I'll get too drunk to drive up and 35% chance that I have no idea what I'm saying because the only thing you can be 100% sure is that I'm high as kite... :smoke:

there's a 75% chance of possibilities that I will attend, but since I've been know to say I will attend and later sold out, there's a 50% chance that I'm saying the truth, which leaves us with 25% chance that I'll get too drunk to drive up and 35% chance that I have no idea what I'm saying because the only thing you can be 100% sure is that I'm high as kite... :smoke:

LMFAO it'd be nice to hang again.. haven't seen you since FLips like 29838923 years ago :laugh:

true dat, I really hope you can make it! :kiss2:

Yeah i should be there... i was waiting to see if i scored miami/detroit tix, but i think the deal fell through on e-bay :(

but that means i get to see you crazy fockers!! :D

my poor friend Mike is gonna think i'm fucking insane... er wait.. i am!! :D

Dude, I dropped out of school in 3rd grade to tend the family farm, so all those numbers are confusing me.