Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bouncer gets stabbed to death outside Club Mansion

patois

How can anyone have such low regard for life, beats me. Sad and scary to see that elements like that bastard are out there breathing the same air as most of us who are out just to have a good time, fucking thug, I hope he rots in jail.

I was right next door to Mansion and just the thought that it could've been anyone, including me or one of my beloved party friends, scares me a lot. To everyone, do not get involved in any fight, if it's not your beef just walk away from it...nothing assures you that someone like that animal is out there to cause you severe injuries or death.

I feel so bad for John and his family, man...I'm sure his intentions were the best. Unfortunately, there's very little that can be done to control violence, alcohol and that stupid testosterone driven thug mentality always seems to come around and fuck things up...our beach is not a dangerous place, most of us are out to have a good time and bring the best vibes. What happened last night shouldn't happen anymore, if any of you reading this feel you are the violent type or tend to turn violent when under the effects of alcohol, seek help...I don't know what else to say, this is horrible.

R.I.P. John

You people are fucked up...

This is someone's son, brother, friend... And you wanna make jokes? And I may "not like Mansion" either... but SOMEONE IS DEAD... this isn't a club review.

My blessings and condolences to his family and friends!

This is someone's son, brother, friend... And you wanna make jokes? And I may "not like Mansion" either... but SOMEONE IS DEAD... this isn't a club review.

Not everyone has intelligent things to say about someone's death, the only thing that bothers me sometimes is how quick some people are to throw a joke when the situation doesn't call for one...that, to me...it's not about being fucked up, I'm sure we all are not only saddened but also a bit scared about shit like this going down in our beloved town.

Next time you walk down Washington or Collins, between 1st and 15th street keep an eye for kids with bandanas on their heads, walking in and out of the alleys, I see them and I know they're not from Miami, they stick out like a soar thumb...Now, I had heard that M-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) had set camp in South Beach and I don't know if I'm being paranoid just because I know this, but I see more and more of these kids every time I go out.

Someone dying from knife wound to the chest and neck??? Is that what goes on here in Miami Beach??? I don't think so!!! This type of shit is definitively coming from somewhere else, my advise is to stay away from any brawl...it's obviously become a life or death situation.

ya its pretty low...

I actually just found out today that his wife works for my company she just started a little while back as a temp...recently married and they were just about to celebrate their 1 year anniversary. Very sad news - keep them in your prayers...and appreciate that there are selfless people in this world that will risk their own safety to protect others.

RIP John