Clubplanet Nightlife Community

welcome haters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he started in the miami forum....if he wants to continue the same shit here i'll handle it the same way....it's called using not abusing.

Wow! you REALLY are one dumb broad huh? In case you didn't know and want to bring up post from the past...I have been fucking around back and forth with philipio for ever...I don't even know the kid and we both know we're joking around...get off you high fucking horse for one second and stop taking this shit so seriously. I'm glad "you had your friends back" by deleting my post. I can't believe I even have to break this down to you and explain this.

Excellent first day on the job :laugh:

Wow! you REALLY are one dumb broad huh? In case you didn't know and want to bring up post from the past...I have been fucking around back and forth with philipio for ever...I don't even know the kid and we both know we're joking around...get off you high fucking horse for one second and stop taking this shit so seriously. I'm glad "you had your friends back" by deleting my post. I can't believe I even have to break this down to you and explain this.

'joking' around? riiight....not by the numerous pms i got about you....whatever....i don't need your acceptance.....continue as you wish

Guest gabo
gabo..she's probably not gona have sex w/u...but the effort to get her mod'd up is appreciated

how the hell did I get into this? I didnt help her to get the job

Guest gabo
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

How would I? I dont talk to dave and honestly I could care less whos a mod and whos not.

Dude, don't get so worked up over her deleting your negative post in her positive thread. It's just a message board, bro. Don't cry over lost posts.

This is what she posted was the reason for deleting what you said:

i don't want any drama over a thread that was intended to mean well.

She started a thread to congratulate her friend, and you went in there and posted insults and shit to him instead. It's not like she went around the board deleting your posts, she only deleted your posted insults that were off topic in the thread that she started. And it was in Miami, not Bump. Don't worry, be happy. :)

^thanks for bringing some light to what's been really going on.

Maybe once or twice bro... I dont get it either

how long you've been here or the number of times someone posts in a forum has nothing to do with whether you're qualified to be a mod or not. i've been lurking enough and moderated other forums here to already know what's up. i'm not a big supporter of deleting threads or posts especially in this forum when it's just all fun and BS...but i'm definately not in favor of bringing and carrying garbage from other forums and the childish name calling and disrespect shown to other board members including myself....

that's all.... ;)

Slickslider to the rescue :laugh:

like i said before philipio and i joke around like that all the time and you could ask him and i'm sure he would tell you that by me insulting him was my way of congratulating him...you two are the ones that need to relax and not take things serious.

you're officially banned from the chatroom for good this time slick :mad:

how long you've been here or the number of times someone posts in a forum has nothing to do with whether you're qualified to be a mod or not. i've been lurking enough and moderated other forums here to already know what's up. i'm not a big supporter of deleting threads or posts especially in this forum when it's just all fun and BS...but i'm definately not in favor of bringing and carrying garbage from other forums and the childish name calling and disrespect shown to other board members including myself....

that's all.... ;)

so what does "qualify" one for a mod status? im not adding fuel to the fire here, im just curious if youre never here how do you monitor the goings on of a board? not to mention that since you became mod youve already deleted threads, and caused more drama than greys anatomy.

Slickslider to the rescue :laugh:

like i said before philipio and i joke around like that all the time and you could ask him and i'm sure he would tell you that by me insulting him was my way of congratulating him...you two are the ones that need to relax and not take things serious.

you're officially banned from the chatroom for good this time slick :mad:

yeah ok...stop trying to save yourself...besides phillip there is at least three other board members that do not appreciate the way you come off at times....they don't see the humor in it and neither do i

so what does "qualify" one for a mod status? im not adding fuel to the fire here, im just curious if youre never here how do you monitor the goings on of a board? not to mention that since you became mod youve already deleted threads, and caused more drama than greys anatomy.

if you knew when, where and why the drama started you'd know what you're talking about....i rather not to rehash at this point....i was merely doing what i was asked to do...you are the ones that created the drama. if deleting certain posts pissed off the people who live for drama then that's too bad.

as far as qualifications....ask dave.....my point in that statement was because you and kaydup seem to *think* that because i don't post here enough means that i'm not qualified enough to be mod. that does not mean that i'm not reading what's going on. and btw, if i were so in favor of deleting threads i could have deleted or moved your 'test' thread from fashion a long time ago....

so raincry i'm just curious...did DaVe no before he made you a mod that you would send PM's to people asking them to post pictures of other CP members in an attempt to embarrass them? or was that all ok when you were looking to start drama? sounds a bit hypocritical if you ask me :what:

so raincry i'm just curious...did DaVe no before he made you a mod that you would send PM's to people asking them to post pictures of other CP members in an attempt to embarrass them? or was that all ok when you were looking to start drama? sounds a bit hypocritical if you ask me :what:

and the reason for that was because she attacked me in the same fashion....since then we've put our differences aside. anyways.. i don't 'K-N-O-W' but be my guest to tell him. that was a very very LONG time ago freakadon...er i mean NMN...some people actually grow up ;) and nice way to try to distract from what's really going on here

why do you keep implying that i was freakadon?

and i can tell that you have matured since you are taking charge and handling your mod responsibilities with such professionalism...excellent job! way to take a stand and fight for what you believe in.

i guess i still have some growing up to do :(

why do you keep implying that i was freakadon?

and i can tell that you have matured since you are taking charge and handling your mod responsibilities with such professionalism...excellent job! way to take a stand and fight for what you believe in.

i guess i still have some growing up to do :(

because aside from the same typos you make freakadon/freaksrus was the person i PMd the picture to.....anything else?