Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valley on Tues just named best club in the USA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - I was gonna rag on you for posting so much to this thread since you seem to be sooo over it but keep insisting on coming back. However, seeing you have 53,000 posts then it's an obvious sign you have no real life. Keep ragging on me if it makes you feel better - I understand - I can cope and sometimes pity true losers when I spot 'em.

And THANKS for the "gayest member ever". Coming from such a nerd herd it's quite an honor.

NERD HERD!!! fuckin love it!!!!!

so gay wit doesnt apply to all gays huh? you = icon13.gif

stop the madness!!!!!!!jockey u seem like a really awesome guy and im sure you are.you gotta stop feeding into all this negative bullshit thread.you put yourself out there you got alot going for you i know man your excited and wanna tell the world.your very passionate and wear your heart on your sleeve and thats ok but you cant bring it to this board :your just looking for trouble from the ones who are assholes on here... who cares wtf they think?the people are comming to your party that are vips in the gay school .its nice to have that but honestly sometimes you come off really cocky.dont let em get to you that bad.they are looking for it.your better than that man.nice pic btw with Amanda.she seems to be really enjoying the parties.shes always gotta shock you.shes fierce even if she is fake.she is pure entertainment!!!

did you ever stop to think that you are doing something that provokes these comments? If I go to McDonalds dressed like it was a black tie affair, walked in and said,

“This is the worst place I have ever seen. Boy, New York’s restaurant scene is really going downhill.â€

That would be a little stupid no? For the best city in the world things just keep getting better. I feel that those who say a scene is losing it or anything bashing the people in the scene is just plain stupid. The scene moves around like the waves around New York. Just because things move around and you can’t keep up does not mean anything died. Just because you and you alone found a lively place does not mean a particular scene will rise above the others. Your world is what you make of it. If you keep going to McDonalds, you will remain a fat fuck that would not know good food if it was shoved in his face.

The same applies to …MUSIC. :getdown:

this guy posts to get these responses... this is what he wants. nobody asks for these pics he just goes out of his way to put them up... so ppl are just giving him what he wants... all attention is good attention to an attention whore... kill yourself.