Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valley on Tues just named best club in the USA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many of those people have AIDS?

WHAT THE FUCK??? All I have to say dude is you better be glad we're seperated by cyberspace right now. When your friends start dying slow horrible deaths and your bestfriends have some terminal illness then maybe you'll see where I'm coming from. You better hope our paths don't cross ever. I'm a bit on the psychotic side, as most of CP knows, and trust me, you don't want to be on the receiving end when I'm pissed. You have no idea what I'm capable of and you've just given me more than enough reason to fuckin let you have it in a way you'll never forget.

Some of those people in your collage aren't as original as you probably make them out to be. Because most of the people in the first few rows, I saw them at Lotus last night, and they had on the exact same shit.

By the way, were you there? I could have sworn I saw the jockey.

Some of those people in your collage aren't as original as you probably make them out to be. Because most of the people in the first few rows, I saw them at Lotus last night, and they had on the exact same shit.

By the way, were you there? I could have sworn I saw the jockey.

Wait are they not original because it has already been done and it is just recycled shit... yup that's why

i dunno man... ive been around... ive seen some crazy shit so far in my life but this is just too much, rather disturbing i might add. and im not a homophobe or anything like that either.

i was just like whoa for a minute and then i was thinking why in the world would u post something like that?

honestly i dont think anybody really cares that you're gay or that you go to gay parties, thats your decision and you should be able to do anything that you want. nobody's stopping you and i dont think anybody hates you for that. but maybe there are some people on this board who just dont give a fuck about ur gay pictures and ur obsession with gayness

Computerjockey, whats with the lips always down in your pictures?... did you get chronic lockjaw or something?... i'm sure i suck more dick then you, and that never happens to my lips... are you trying to be a superstar model?

Computerjockey, whats with the lips always down in your pictures?... did you get chronic lockjaw or something?... i'm sure i suck more dick then you, and that never happens to my lips... are you trying to be a superstar model?

That's blue steel.

i'm sure i suck more dick then you

We should hang out some time. :bj:

i dunno man... ive been around... ive seen some crazy shit so far in my life but this is just too much, rather disturbing i might add. and im not a homophobe or anything like that either.

i was just like whoa for a minute and then i was thinking why in the world would u post something like that?

honestly i dont think anybody really cares that you're gay or that you go to gay parties, thats your decision and you should be able to do anything that you want. nobody's stopping you and i dont think anybody hates you for that. but maybe there are some people on this board who just dont give a fuck about ur gay pictures and ur obsession with gayness

Yeah. Gay or straight these people are fuckin' SCARY. I been to a few gay parties and the only time I seen shit like this was on Halloween, and no, I'm not exaggerating.