Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Raincy Become the First Ever .....

Should Raincy Become the First Ever 1-Day Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Raincy Become the First Ever 1-Day Mod?

Damn y'all. Give the girl a break. Jesus.

Slick come on. The only reason you're defending her is because she's your "friend."

She never posts here, why should she be a mod? And if she really does want to be a mod, she should try to iron out the bullshit and start posting.

She's completely ignoring the situation.

Slick come on. The only reason you're defending her is because she's your "friend."

She never posts here, why should she be a mod? And if she really does want to be a mod, she should try to iron out the bullshit and start posting.

Slick's trying to tap that... give him a break, he likes elves.

http://raincry.ytmnd.com/

For one thing, she PMd NMN and explained herself to him, and tried to smooth things over with him. He just made a joke about it and posted the PM. I don't know what she can do at this point to iron it out. Nobody is listening anyway. Everyone is just spamming away attacking her. But I'm not only backing her because she's my friend, I'm backing her because neither of us knew that NMN was joking with Phillipio, and I would have probably done the same thing in that case, that she did. No offense to NMN, but she was told to stop people from flaming each other, and she understandably thought NMN was serious in his attacks on Phillipio. Were you not told the same thing when Dave made you mod?

For one thing, she PMd NMN and explained herself to him, and tried to smooth things over with him. He just made a joke about it and posted the PM. I don't know what she can do at this point to iron it out. Nobody is listening anyway. Everyone is just spamming away attacking her. But I'm not only backing her because she's my friend, I'm backing her because neither of us knew that NMN was joking with Phillipio, and I would have probably done the same thing in that case, that she did. No offense to NMN, but she was told to stop people from flaming each other, and she understandably thought NMN was serious in his attacks on Phillipio. Were you not told the same thing when Dave made you mod?

if people stop flamin each other..every1 is gona stop posting...no one wants to live in the magical land of chocolate

if people stop flamin each other..every1 is gona stop posting...no one wants to live in the magical land of chocolate

Actually, I REALLY like chocolate. :drool:

Now if it was a cotton candy land, I wouldn't want that because my teef would start to hurt after a while.