Clubplanet Nightlife Community

http://nomembername.ytmnd.com/

Is that really NMN? Lot different than what I thought he would look like.

wuts with the orange cut off tee?:laugh:

we just love pay back. he can call me all the names in the world now... I just cant stop laughing how fugly he is! hahahahahahahahahaha

hahaha you ladies love it...i bet the two of you can't stop thinking about getting on your knees while I whip my cock out...maria starts sucking on my balls while goldie slides her tongue up and down my shaft...the thought of me shooting my load on both of your faces must be driving you insane...

hahaha you ladies love it...i bet the two of you can't stop thinking about getting on your knees while I whip my cock out...9 Mile starts sucking on my balls while my Girl slides her tongue up and down my shaft...the thought of me shooting my load on both of your faces must be driving you insane...

damn NMN

You're thinking a little differently now aren't you...bet i got that computer chair of yours a little wet from that pussy of yours dripping

check em baby :type:

i think we got something going here ;)

WRONG

your little cock just got even smaller when you saw that pic of yoursef in that ugly orange t-shirt :rofl:

i see where you're going with this...i forgot you were dirty, white trash from jersey...don't worry ma, i'll supply the blow so we straight ;)

Haha. I live in a fucken mansion you loser, and far from trash! You're the one from queens who acts and LOOKS like trash. Get a facial or better yet a new face. I'm sure you'd supply the blow, no thanks. :moon:

Guest gabo
i forgot you were dirty, white trash from jersey...don't worry ma, i'll supply the blow so we straight ;)
wait a min... Iam dirty white trash... you got me?

You're thinking a little differently now aren't you...bet i got that computer chair of yours a little wet from that pussy of yours dripping

i think we got something going here ;)

im going to use this line at my next family funeral, when i see that 2nd cousin of mine that is pretty fit

Haha. I live in a fucken mansion you loser, and far from trash! You're the one from queens who acts and LOOKS like trash. Get a facial or better yet a new face. I'm sure you'd supply the blow, no thanks. :moon:

:laugh: :laugh: a MANSION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH