Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Champion League Final tomorrow at 3:30et

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-1...with an extra man..not impressed

i haven't been impressed by 3/4 of all the finals i have ever seen.

terrible day by henry, had a chance early in the game and had a chance in the second half when the game was still 1-0.

spanish league is the best league in the world. hands down.

also, the ref did not apply the advantage rule properly in the play lehmann got sent off. the play should've been allowed to continue and lehmann should've stayed in the game - that lone play changed the entire game. the rule is not a "law" but a principle where the ref should apply his judgement and determine if the team who is being fouled gets a greater advantadge in that play by letting the play go on, or by stopping the play and taking action.

It was a decent finale...as usual,some players let us down,some play their game of life...all in all,(im not a big Barcelona fan-AC Milan rather) cant get rid of thinking that AC Milan and FC Barcelona played the most beautiful soccer throughout the season...(un)fortunately,there is only 1 winner...so congratulations Barca,hopefuly we meet again soon...

Arsenal played nice also...Henry mentioned referee in an interview...never said anything 'bout missed chances...

precision,lucidity,sophisticated moves,and o/c luck...ive seen more of that from Barca...so they deserved it...

Forza Milan,siamo uniti!

:rofl: They still have Simic.

But hey - every Serb was a Lazio fan 5 years ago. What happened? :confused:

Dario is not playing like he used to...nowadays most of our player's reality is eastern Europe/smaller european clubs...Boban's caliber was a product of something that existed a while ago...that regime is long gone...with this new system we can hardly produce another Suker,Boksic or Boban...

Since "DDDDDUH" here represents unquestionable soccer knowledge on professional basis- i know his sympaties run towards Lazio not because of Sinisa,Dejan or Sasko-but Paolo Di Canio-).

The World Cup is coming June9-July9 so who will be on your team?There are alot of fantasy games out there but this is the best one

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/

easy to browse for players by country and also overall %chosen overall.

There is no draft you can have anyone you want but there is a salary cap and a maximum of 2 players from each country that you can choose.

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/playerlist.html

List of all the players-transfers are also possible

If you are down let me know and i will send you the league ID code.

Im thinking $50 a head. I already have some players in there but I am trying to get the pool to be bigger.

Pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.

If there are any questions pm me

Dario is not playing like he used to...nowadays most of our player's reality is eastern Europe/smaller european clubs...Boban's caliber was a product of something that existed a while ago...that regime is long gone...with this new system we can hardly produce another Suker,Boksic or Boban...

Since "DDDDDUH" here represents unquestionable soccer knowledge on professional basis- i know his sympaties run towards Lazio not because of Sinisa,Dejan or Sasko-but Paolo Di Canio-).

is this a croat calling a serb he's a Nazi? ive seen it all :laugh:

and doom can vouch that i cant stand dejan and sinisa..