Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OPM 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Doug E Fresh, Warren Peace, Mr. Bob, Kid Capri, DJ Rectangle

djmasterweb

Well we started off on the right foot. Wednesday's anniversary party was a huge success. Doug E Fresh was truly an amazing performer. The club filled up and attracted many first time local faces. My favorite part was the recurring comments I received all night. "Somebody told me this place was a low end thug joint..." "I heard OPM was only for gang bangers and crack whores." But the common reaction was "wow this is a really classy high-end operation. I will be coming back often."

So to those who spread racially challenged misinformation, the good word will prevail. Don't fear what you don't know. Come check us out and you may just be sold for life...

http://www.freevegasclubs.com/3year.html

Masterweb,

Thanks for the pre-party on Wednesday. Not nearly as crowded as I imagined it was going to be. The bartenders kept the free drinks flowing as fast as we could drink them, and the Chinois staff kept bringing the food until we were stuffed.

All in all, a great, great party. Nice music, nice people.

Congratulations on the three years, here's to many more. <cheers>

BTW, did I miss the email to wear white?

Yeah the pre-party was a private invite-only party. We turned away a lot of people who showed up for that. Thanks for coming by. The white-linen theme was not properly communicated to some so only about half the people wore that, oh well :)