Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoboken

Hi all,

I havent been out in Hoboken in FOREVER, and am going there with a bachelorette party Saturday. Any suggestions on where to go? We wanted to go somewhere loungy for drinks first(pretentious ok), and then go dancing somewhere(not so pretentious). All suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

Hi all,

I havent been out in Hoboken in FOREVER, and am going there with a bachelorette party Saturday. Any suggestions on where to go? We wanted to go somewhere loungy for drinks first(pretentious ok), and then go dancing somewhere(not so pretentious). All suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

in. tell me where and when.

Madisons is fun and you can dance a little. City Bistro is across the street which has a room deck. Lua is down the street on the water. All three are on 14th street.

Lana (old riverstreet) is a younger and out of towner nj nightclub. Trinity and 340 can be fun.

What is Lounge 11 like?

..i went once...it was over crowded...hot as shit and it and full of super guidos lol.....and its not really near anything so if it sucks u have to drive to another place.....at least the other places are surrounded by bars and lounges...

Wow, talk about someone who fell off the earth!!!

HI, miss you...

Hi! I'm a married lady now so I'm boring! How are you? Going to Surf Club anytime soon? We will be there Mem Day Weekend and for JP...

Whats news?

Misk....thanks for the info..we'll try to make the best of what's out there!

Hi! I'm a married lady now so I'm boring! How are you? Going to Surf Club anytime soon? We will be there Mem Day Weekend and for JP...

Whats news?

Misk....thanks for the info..we'll try to make the best of what's out there!

Congrats, tell your man I say hello....

Surf is possible for MDW, I can't make the first JP surf June date but I'm sure Ill make the others...

Tell your other half I say hello too... I miss that hot little whack job...