Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday 5/26

dirtymike

I think I wanna try something different for friday night. maybe something like jet, body english, tryst or tao. One of the newer clubs that I havent checked out yet. Anything but ice or empire. House music is a must! What's my best choice?

If you take Ice/Empire out of the equation...

Jet offers the best house room for dancing, good sound system, dark lighting, great interaction between DJ and crowd.

Pure offers the best house for the kick-it-on-the-deck scene, small dance area in front of the DJ setup, not much of a sound system but a truly unique view and atmosphere, especially if you get a table up there.

Mix is more of a lounge than a club, but they do have a dance floor, a decent sound system, a very upscale and good-looking crowd and Mandalay has the best top-of-the-strip view around.

Tao offers house in their lounge, the least "danceable" atmosphere of the four listed here, brightest room lighting but a great option if you're not looking for 100% house

If you take Ice/Empire out of the equation...

Jet offers the best house room for dancing, good sound system, dark lighting, great interaction between DJ and crowd.

Pure offers the best house for the kick-it-on-the-deck scene, small dance area in front of the DJ setup, not much of a sound system but a truly unique view and atmosphere, especially if you get a table up there.

Mix is more of a lounge than a club, but they do have a dance floor, a decent sound system, a very upscale and good-looking crowd and Mandalay has the best top-of-the-strip view around.

Tao offers house in their lounge, the least "danceable" atmosphere of the four listed here, brightest room lighting but a great option if you're not looking for 100% house

Seems like Jet is my best option then. Wish Deep Dish was there on friday instead of sunday. Maybe I'll pre game at Mix since I'm staying at Mandalay Bay. Whats the dress code at both of those places?

Thanks bro