Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck!!! My friends just lost a million dollars

shroomy

Oh shit. That sucks. But they didn't lose a mill, they just didn't win it. What I mean to say is, that when I saw this thread I though you were posting that your friends lost their home, or a yaght or something and they were uninsured, or they literally lost a mill from being robbed, or a bad investment, or something like that. But still, that was a hard competition so if they were skilled enough to win, I see your point. That really does suck. Did they get anything for second place, at least?

Im bummed .... two of my volleyball friends from deefield were on the amazing race tv show and were one of the last two teams ... and just lost to two hippy freeks from CA :(

fuck ... karma was taking a vacation

that really sucks dude....but at least it wasn't their own money....

life is fabulous here.....could it be anything else? :biggrin:

Glad to hear that. Life has been good this week for ol Frosty. Although some stuff that has transpired the last two weeks would be a great script for

Days of our lives... :spank::kiss2:

Anyone else besides Raincry having a good week?

On another note, can't wait to visit Miami June 16-18. I saw that Roger Sanchez was spinning at Space June 24th...that pisses me off I am missing him by a week. :cuss:

Wait a minute...Sander K is at Space when I am there. :rock:

Ya, anyone know what second place gets?

Actually they dont get shit for second .

But they did win a shit load of stuff for being first in a bunch of the legs of the race, and a bunch of money for doing stuff like today show and a few others ... Ill bet they got about 100K worth of cash and stuff .. but some of the stuff was like a 20K trip to africa.. which is cool .. but not as cool as 20K in cash. especially if you work at houstons steak house like both of them do.

BTW they should be at my place on memorial day, they are both good people who walk a fine line between funny and flat out crazy.

I am absolutely amazed that they were able to keep quite the 3 months between the race and the airing on TV .... they must have some crazy attornies at that show because those two cant keep quiet if they got drunk and fucked a dead troll at the side of the road ... and thats been known to happen

Actually they dont get shit for second .

But they did win a shit load of stuff for being first in a bunch of the legs of the race, and a bunch of money for doing stuff like today show and a few others ... Ill bet they got about 100K worth of cash and stuff .. but some of the stuff was like a 20K trip to africa.. which is cool .. but not as cool as 20K in cash. especially if you work at houstons steak house like both of them do.

BTW they should be at my place on memorial day, they are both good people who walk a fine line between funny and flat out crazy.

I am absolutely amazed that they were able to keep quite the 3 months between the race and the airing on TV .... they must have some crazy attornies at that show because those two cant keep quiet if they got drunk and fucked a dead troll at the side of the road ... and thats been known to happen

I don't watch the show but 105.9 was talking about them.. they also said they couldn't believe the local guys lost to the fucking hippies. lol

at least they were on the show, finished 2nd and saw some cool ass shit!

:aright: