Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi.

i am new I guess. I've been on this board for a long time, but i went away for awhile. I'm confused though, because I don't understand what the point of this bump and ... thing is... what does that actually mean?

for the most part it just seems like I'm reading a lot of crap so I was just curious.

I can tell it's not the DRAMA section, but it still seems a little strange.

thank you for enlightening me.

carry on...

I know I have expressed my feelings about these fucking places MANY times but I feel the need to do it once again.

Guys, have you ever walked into a strip club and actually looked around you and seen the type of people that go to these places? Homely, Lonely, Ugly men who don't go to regualr bars because they know no girl will ever speak to them and so they go to these places where these bimbos will talk their ear off and shake their ass for a dollar. So these idiots go there, spend money on water down drinks and two bit sluts and go home to nothing, that is their idea of fun.

Now what about the guys that go to these places that DO have something to come home to, that are good looking, what do they just go for the sheer pleasure of being a pervert and wasteing away money? I never have and never will understand the meaning of a strip club to a person that is either married or in a realtionship.

Maybe it comes from my morals that when your in a relationship, the person your with should be your fantasy person and you don't need or want anyone else, is that a crazy idea or is it like my friend Ant tells me "All guys cheat, All guys want other girls" because 3 out of my 5 relationships have cheated on me and the other one I can't really call a relationship and the one im in now is very rocky.

So should I just deal with the fact, this is what they do? All men are pigs and dogs and just look at women as meat but then look at their wife or girlfriend like a madonna?

And what does it say for the girl? That we are ugly, that you HAVE to go to these places to stare at other bitchs tits and ass and we aren't good enough to look at? So then why bother being in a relationship if you need a little temptation every now and then? Just be in one of those "open" relationships.

I wish I could burn all these places down with all the sluts and stupid assholes that go to them, they are pointless and just fuck up everything.

i am new I guess. I've been on this board for a long time, but i went away for awhile. I'm confused though, because I don't understand what the point of this bump and ... thing is... what does that actually mean?

for the most part it just seems like I'm reading a lot of crap so I was just curious.

I can tell it's not the DRAMA section, but it still seems a little strange.

thank you for enlightening me.

carry on...

...the point is, there is no point...unfortunately the crap you see on here is because certain people have tried to counter that belief/intent...bottom line, this was and should be a place where you can post about anything and everything...movies, sports, drama, mid-back tattoosm, etc...it may go back to that at some point...if not, well, there's other boards you can entertain yourself with....

You have a myspace page? Post it or PM me if you do. :)

...jesus fucking christ!!!!!!....is that the first question u ask when u meet people in the real world too?!?!??!.......do u even do that anymore?!...

Calm down Misk. There's no need to get your armpits in an uproar. I talked to her on another thread already, and we'd already talked on PM. It's better than telling her to post her tits, like most new girls get told by others after their first post.

....im not mad ...so don't worry about me calming down....i just think its fucking hilarious!....u pestered me for days .....and everytime someone new is around u want it ......it's like u are a cyber junkie and myspace friends are your crack..

....im not mad ...so don't worry about me calming down....i just think its fucking hilarious!....u pestered me for days .....and everytime someone new is around u want it ......it's like u are a cyber junkie and myspace friends are your crack..

Ah well, I use myspace to keep in touch with online people socially. People in Florida I see in real life, people far away online I say hi through myspace. As for you, I was just being friendly to you. I know you don't like to meet or make friends with online people, but I was just trying to get past that hurdle and get to friendlier terms online, not to have a meet up or anything. And we exchanged maybe 3 PMs over 2 or 3 days, hardly pestering. But it's all good. I'll always have nothing but luv for ya. :love: