Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Who Take Bump Too Seriously Part Deux

HAZE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for reopening this thread h......this is what i posted in the mod forum.

"haze, i know you probably won't want to believe this but it definitely was NOT me. My friend, carla has been at my place and she has a laptop that shares the same ip's with my mac in my room. i had no idea that she sent sent you that pm. When you posted the pm i realized we got the SAME exact one......what i missed was the part where she said was 'i sent this to haze.' i thought it was funny she called me 'raincry bitch.' now that this is an issue HAVE to blow her cover...lol......but trust me she's not at all like that in person....she's a very cool chick....ask slick and mizzstress who have met her before.

for the record a LONG time ago i had a FSN sexxxybeastny (three x's)....carla has two x's in hers. i don't believe in alter egos anymore.....i don't need them.....as some of you know i have no problem speaking my mind. i don't get off on conflict like some people do and i HATE FSN's.....dave could attest to that with my incessant pm's to him about them.

haze, that would have made absolutely NO SENSE for me to talk about meeting up in o-town with you and sugar. that's just messed up. i never had a problem with you and let's hope there won't be any in the future."

"haze, i know you probably won't want to believe this but it definitely was NOT me. My friend, carla has been at my place and she has a laptop that shares the same ip's with my mac in my room. i had no idea that she sent sent you that pm. When you posted the pm i realized we got the SAME exact one......what i missed was the part where she said was 'i sent this to haze.' i thought it was funny she called me 'raincry bitch.' now that this is an issue HAVE to blow her cover...lol......but trust me she's not at all like that in person....she's a very cool chick....ask slick and mizzstress who have met her before.

for the record a LONG time ago i had a FSN sexxxybeastny (three x's)....carla has two x's in hers. i don't believe in alter egos anymore.....i don't need them.....as some of you know i have no problem speaking my mind. i don't get off on conflict like some people do and i HATE FSN's.....dave could attest to that with my incessant pm's to him about them.

haze, that would have made absolutely NO SENSE for me to talk about meeting up in o-town with you and sugar. that's just messed up. i never had a problem with you and let's hope there won't be any in the future."

Consider it squashed. :D

:laugh: and u conveniently 4got that ur friend had a similar FSN @ the time...it slipped ur mind so u decided to post about that similar occurence?? not to mention ur lengthy response just reaffirms ur guilt...

come on now sunshine...maybe slicksider will believe u on this one..but even the retarded would notice something awry here

:laugh: and u conveniently 4got that ur friend had a similar FSN @ the time...it slipped ur mind so u decided to post about that similar occurence?? not to mention ur lengthy response just reaffirms ur guilt...

come on now sunshine...maybe slicksider will believe u on this one..but even the retarded would notice something awry here

nothing slipped my mind.....i just never said it was her when she posted.....carry on sherlock :laugh: :laugh: