Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Gary Matthews 7 Hours of Classic For Download

antifm

This past sunday starting at noon we did a 7 hr live broadcast of nothing but Classics

The Tracklist is below. I am already preparing the file for download and iPod use.

If anyone wants a link to it, just reply :getdown:

-----------------TRACKLIST and a message from DJ GARY MATTHEWS--------------------------

Another special edition of "The Passion" on www.anti fm radio.com this sunday 5/21/06--Classics Sessions. I'll be playing all those NYC Hard House bangers from about 1998-2001. If u were goin out to Tunnel, Sound Factory, Twilo, Limelight, Exit, & Roxy then these were the tracks u were rockin out to!! we're gonna bring them all back for one afternoon of insanity!!! Tracks from artists such as Johnny Vicious, Plasmic Honey, Danny Tenaglia, Peter Rauhofer, Junior Vazquez, Hex Hextor, Razor N Guido, Jonathan Peters, Funky Green Dogs, Lula, Kim English, Deborah Cox, Whitney Houston, Veronica, Reina, & many more!!!!

It's gonna be a special extended set, starting at noon and going as late as possibly 6-7pm. and this is one week before Memorial Day Weekend, so its perfect timing to get warmed up for the Jersey Shore season!!!

"The Passion" airs every Sunday 12-3pm (EST) on www.anti fm radio.com. 3 hours of PURE House Muzik!!!

7 strong hours!!! my legs are hurting after that. we're workin on making the set available for download. in the meantime, heres the full track list.

Danny Tenaglia-Elements

Celeda-The Underground (Addictive Trip Mix) <------this one snuck in, i meant to play the orig mix, this mix was released in 2004. oops.

House Of Prince-Perfect Love (Angelo Kortez)

That Kid Chris & DJ Mada-Activate (TKC Ibiza Tribal Mix)

Dan Q-Aura Tribe (Club 68 Tribal Mix)

Max Linen-The Soulshaker (Robbie Rivera)

Darude-Feel The Beat (Robbie Rivera) w/ Women Beat Their Men A capella

Junior Vasquez-X99 (Club 69 Future Mix)

Jark Prongo-Shake It (Peter Rauhofer Remix)

Suzanne Palmer-Alright (Victor Calderone Mix)

Collaboration-Do It Properly (Victor & Peter's NY Club Anthem)

Suzanne Palmer-Muscles

Magic Cucumbers-Stand Up (Peter Rauhofer's Insane Mix)

Massiv-Who Am I (Peter's New York Club Edit)

Laid-No More Games (Robbie Rivera Tribal Sessions Remix)

Superchumbo-Revolution (High Club Mix)

Razor N Guido-Do It Again

Armand Van Helden-Witch Doctor

Funky Green Dogs-Body (Club 69 Future Mix)

Jana-More Then Life (Skribble & Anthony Acid Mix)

Jessica Folker-To Be Able To Love (Jonathan Peters Mix)

Tamia-Stranger In My House (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

Veronica-Someone To Hold (Johnny Vicious Mix)

Barry Harris-Dive In The Pool (Let's Get Soakin Wet Club Mix)

Charlotte-Skin (Club 69 Mix)

Whitney Houston-Its Not Right But Its OK (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

Chocolate Puma-I Wanna Be You (King Unique Mix)

Funky Green Dogs-Fired Up! (Junior Vasquez Mix)

Plasmic Honey-Ride The Trip (Lift Off Mix)

SM Trax-Got The Groove

Johnny Vicious feat Lula-Take Your Shirts Off (Chelsea Mix)

Johnny Vicious feat Lula-Ecstacy (UFO Mix)

Mike Macaluso-The Final Chapter

Myndy K-Moments (Johnny Vicious Club Mix)

Tim Rex-Relentless

Plasmic Honey-Africa

Lula-Men=Drugs (Friburn & Urik Mix)

Vernessa Mitchell-This Joy (Razor N Guido Mix)

Kim English-Unspeakable Joy (Razor N Guido Mix)

React-Lets Go All The Way (Johnny Vicious Dub)

Veronica-Release Me (Johnny Vicious Mix)

Sal Dano-Hands Up (This Is The Police)

Robbie Tronco feat Micah-The Oompa Song (Dub Mix)

Jennifer Lopez-Waiting For Tonight (Hex Hector Mix)

Melanie C-I Turn To You (Hex Hector Mix)

Brainbug-Rain (Johnny Vicious Mix)

Shannon-Give Me Tonight (Hext Hecotr 2000 AD Club Mix)

Suzanne Palmer-Hide U (Johnny Vicious Big Room Anthem)

Emma Shaplin-Spente Le Stella

Space Frog-X-Ray (Follow Me)

Brainbug-Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix)

Derb-Derb

Moon-Blow The Speakers (The Mighty Ghost Mix)

Jonah-Shh...Listen (Be Quiet Extended Remix)

Plasmic Honey-The Funeral

Hi-Gate-Pitchin

Darude-Sandstorm

Vengaboys-Kiss

Whitney Houston-My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Mix)

This is the best mix ever but the problem is when I put it into my ipod it won't allow mto put all 7 into it. For some reason it only allows the first 4. My library shows all 7 but when it goes to my ipod/playlist it only allows 4. I tried it on another ipod with the same problem.

This is the best mix ever but the problem is when I put it into my ipod it won't allow mto put all 7 into it. For some reason it only allows the first 4. My library shows all 7 but when it goes to my ipod/playlist it only allows 4. I tried it on another ipod with the same problem.

i would sugest renaming the files

im not sure if it would work for you but its worth a simple shot

thanks for the compliment. sorry about ur ipod issue. i hope u get it workin.

anyone else wanna check this mix out its only available for a few more weeks. then we'll have to move it out of the downloads section. snag it while u can!!

tune in to my show every week. "The Passion" live w/ DJ Gary Matthews airs every Sunday 12-3pm on w w w . a n t i f m r a d i o . c o m.

I tried to rename the files and I still have trouble getting it to work. I don't understand why I can get it into my itunes library but when I drop it into my Ipod or Playlists it shows all 7 but duplicates the first 3 tracks so it won't take the last 4 dl. Has anyone else tried it? Also I love the mix are there any plans to make a summer mix on your show? Like a 2006 WMC mix?

I tried to rename the files and I still have trouble getting it to work. I don't understand why I can get it into my itunes library but when I drop it into my Ipod or Playlists it shows all 7 but duplicates the first 3 tracks so it won't take the last 4 dl. Has anyone else tried it? Also I love the mix are there any plans to make a summer mix on your show? Like a 2006 WMC mix?

tune in weekly on sundays at noon and youll get all the details for that first hand ;)

well i didnt go to WMC so i dont really have the right to do a WMC show. but since u asked, i'll let the cat out of the bag early...i do plan to do a Summer 2006 show on Memorial Day Weekend. as long as this summer is filled with great tracks then i'll reca them all in that show.

keep tuned in to the show, cuz theres lots of stuff coming up this summer. ive got a lot of guest dj's and different theme shows.

check out my myspace page for upcoming events: www.myspace.com/djgarymatthews

• 2 weeks later...