Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Faarsheed!!!

firedup

Was in Vegas this past weekend and just got back....Saw Faarsheed at Empire Friday night for After-Hours...and all I have to say was that this kid killed it...I don't think I ever heard a local DJ in Vegas throw down a set like that...he absoloutely should come to NYC one night and play...great job and looking forward to hearing more about this kid in the future...

Can't beleive you didn't get in contact w/ me fucker - I would have definitly met up with you. Did nothing all weekend

Hope you had a good time

you got nerve Biatch....i was im'ng you for the last month with no response...anyway...we were down there with 18 peeps for my firends bachelor party...insane....let me know when you are headed back to NYC...

Killing it indeed... Faarsheed's sets at Empire and Ice lately have been really incredible, he's really coming on strong starting to mature with his style and pacing, and he's starting to draw entirely on his own name.

I've got no doubt that in NYC he'll toss it down hard. Some friends of mine caught his set at WMC this year, they'd never seen him before but came away very impressed.

yes Joe has come a very long way. From the days of Curve to Pure and then ICE and EMPIRE as well as playing in Europe. He is my favorite DJ in Vegas. He introduced me to a whole different Genre of music that now I have come to love and now I play and thats how I got my spots at Seamless and Tao and MGM. If you have ever watched him, he is pretty much flawless, doesnt have to baby sit the tables when he brings the songs together, its truely a joy to watch him. I appreciate everything he has taught me and given me his advise and opinion about.

If you havent seen him.. GO SEE HIM!!

This guy is definitely worth the price of admission on his own. Someday soon (and in some cases already), it will be his name in the headline slot on the flyer. Joe works his ass off for everything he has achieved in the world of DJing, and he is a great guy on top of it.