Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Wow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I did NOT realize Mister Tenaglia would be at Crobar next Friday.. screw my MIAness.. see you allllll there<3. I heard he killed it at Cielo last night, anyone go?

But Jenbabe, its a 21+ event, sorry you cant make it :(

Actually no I wouldn't worry.. I can perfectly make it even if it was a 21+ event :getdown: . But no I really wanted to see him last night @ Cielo but clearly that was impossible.. but ehhhhh I just really need to get up and work it out.. JP @ Pacha for me was a drama fest. So I am just excited to just relax and have no worries.

well, breaking the law and risking the clubs liquor liscense is something you should be proud of! :)

but at least this one is 18+ so you dont have to worry about that!

I don't drink and you should mind your own fucking business :love:

Guest onisakura

I've had enough DT to last me thru summer. I'll pass. Liebing+Speedy J+Robots is a much better party IMO. I mean its not like Danny won't play somewhere in the city next month. And to top it all off, the number of kids at the last party made me feel MAD old.

Danny was unreal at Cielo last night.

Danny Krivit, Joe Claussel, Louie Vega, Kenny Dope, Timmy Regisford and many others in the house.

What a great night. Quentin was fantastic as well :)

Won't make it out for the Crobar gig. Simply cannot handle the crowd size when 18+ is the age requirement.

WOOOOOOOO cant wait to be packed in with smokey sweaty people with no air to breathe or room to move!!!!

BARF!!!!

see ya at 7am? the masses should be gone by then... I definitely can not handle a crowd that packed and 40 bucks to be miserable? no thank you.

DT @ Spirit July 3rd.... SPIRIT THE COLDEST CLUB IN THE WORLD !!!

DT is either gonna be amazing, or OK. Last time at crobar I hated his set, he played way way to hard, hardest I have ever heard him play. He was playing with Mauro Picotto, so I know that has something to do with it. The man is a Legend, and he has earned the right to play however the fuck he wants, I just hate it when he gets weird.

He should be really good this time without Mauro on the decks.more soulful hopefully. i'm sure he killed it at cielo tho from what i heard he was really SICKKKKKKKK!.

People at this years WMC, said he played hands down the best set of the conference. Then he played at crobar, and wasnt on , I heard he wasnt on at Deko, so this time at Crobar we will see what he does.

Well soem of you guys have to understand that when he plays about 12hrs his first 2hrs are a bit deep and not so "hard" then it gets crazy in a good way from 2-4, then 4-7 it might get a bit to hard and crazy for my tastes but from 8am till closing its usually magic.

And damn yeah his set at cielo was amazing, i was dead tired from behrouz at crobar the night before and could only bounce my head up and down. But my ears were enjoying every min of it.

Well soem of you guys have to understand that when he plays about 12hrs his first 2hrs are a bit deep and not so "hard" then it gets crazy in a good way from 2-4, then 4-7 it might get a bit to hard and crazy for my tastes but from 8am till closing its usually magic.

Who the hell wants to wait around til 8am for something to get good?

Who the hell wants to wait around til 8am for something to get good?

It all depends on individaul tastes what i feel is good might not be what someone else likes. Thats the magic of dt he will play a lil bit foreveryone for a few hrs, you just gotta stick around. And well i dont know how hardcore you are but if his party ends at 2pm it mgiht eb a good thign for you to get there around 8am and stick around till closing. Im always there from openign till closing cause i dont mind hearing maybe 2-4 hrs of something i dont like when im gonna hear 8-10hrs of stuff i do like.

Also danny knows his crowd and waits till certain people leave and then takes it to another level as well. So it all depends on your tastes. Why not for dt come and stay and hear THE WHOLE set not just afew hrs adn say he sucks or i didnt like this or that. Hes not a regular dj that sticks to only ones tyle like a certain crobar resident dj. He plays the whole house genre on his nights, not just boom boom hard tribal or techy shit a whole night like certain djs.

Guest onisakura

You dont make the same mistake i did (get dragged there at 11pm by your roommates). You sleep till 7am then head out there nice and fresh.

Makes sense, i used to do that shit when i went to the space patio. I loved it, all the crackheads were sweaty and nasty but i was fresh and clean..ready to rock out. Then hit the beach after. Man i miss the old space patio....:(

It all depends on individaul tastes what i feel is good might not be what someone else likes. Thats the magic of dt he will play a lil bit foreveryone for a few hrs, you just gotta stick around. And well i dont know how hardcore you are but if his party ends at 2pm it mgiht eb a good thign for you to get there around 8am and stick around till closing. Im always there from openign till closing cause i dont mind hearing maybe 2-4 hrs of something i dont like when im gonna hear 8-10hrs of stuff i do like.

Also danny knows his crowd and waits till certain people leave and then takes it to another level as well. So it all depends on your tastes. Why not for dt come and stay and hear THE WHOLE set not just afew hrs adn say he sucks or i didnt like this or that. Hes not a regular dj that sticks to only ones tyle like a certain crobar resident dj. He plays the whole house genre on his nights, not just boom boom hard tribal or techy shit a whole night like certain djs.

I hear ya, I just wouldn't want to stick around all night waiting for it to get good... why don't you just go around 8?