Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diabolique vs Raincry

yes that is me, nobody on this board knows me........

that was at sullivan room for Groovefire, I met stymie and cookie and nmn that night, then we went to this BANGIN after hours in brooklyn.

And yes my asian girlfriend was there, so what?

now tell me what you know about raincry being arrested for prostitution!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
that's not 9mile...but I'd love to see a pic of him and his asain girlfriend.

and NMN, you're SO not my type. :laugh: I prefer guys with style class intelligence and substance.

oh and really really ridiculously good looking.

zoolander.jpg

I think that really is a pic of 9mile.

I think that really is a pic of 9mile.

LOL! actually I heard he was so ugly he doesn't even take pix, LOL

yes that is me, nobody on this board knows me........

that is you? :vomit3:

other ppl know the facts and that it never happeend. that all ya get, as I generally don't give guys like you the time of day.

:roll:

Guest onisakura
LOL! actually I heard he was so ugly he doesn't even take pix.

Its not good to believe everything you hear though.....

Guest gabo
LOL! actually I heard he was so ugly he doesn't even take pix.
oh, I didn't hear about him being ugly... I did hear he had a small pecker though.:laugh2:

and NMN, you're SO not my type. :laugh: I prefer guys with style class intelligence and substance.

oh and really really ridiculously good looking.

come on Orisha who the fuck are you kidding? yeah cause I'm sure you find alot of those types of guys in the crack houses you hang out in...give it a break

the minute I whipped out a gram in front of you your lips would be wrapped around my cock so fast it wouldn't even be funny

Thats me, I'm not like your dying friend in all your pics, dont worry

dying friend? huh? all my pics? pics?

NMN, maybe raincry can tell you all about my darling Satoshi, one of the top heart surgeons in the US AND a professor. didn't know that didya? yup real crackhouse matertial there, lol.... or that I keep blowing off plans with James Iha, lol. I don't need to lie. my life is so awesome and I'm very grateful to be so lucky. coke? pleeze I can BUY my own, as much as I want, if I wanted it.

You don't know squat about me, and I like that. :) cuz if ya did... *snortle* ^_^

all this mud-slinging makes me want to take a bubble bath :heart:

calgon take me away! that sounds soooo nice right now. I'm just fuckin' with them...lol but...the drama forum isn't part of my CP habit these days, so...ciao. :)

dying friend? huh? all my pics? pics?

NMN, maybe raincry can tell you all about my darling Satoshi, one of the top heart surgeons in the US AND a professor. didn't know that didya? yup real crackhouse matertial there, lol.... or that I keep blowing off plans with James Iha, lol. I don't need to lie. my life is so awesome and I'm very grateful to be so lucky. coke? pleeze I can BUY my own, as much as I want, if I wanted it.

You don't know squat about me, and I like that. :) cuz if ya did... *snortle* ^_^

oh sunshine...didnt any1 tell u that dropping names just makes u look more pathetic?

I dont care what anyone here thinks. :)

it's the truth. Mr. Iha's *personal* acct is on my friends list on Myspace, anyone who is on there can see that, . :tongue:

i'm really not blowing him off, I just keep getting in a pickle when we make plans. :/ he's a happa! I can never pass them up ^_^ lol

..o ..they're gay

are you serious? smashing pumpkins is prolly one of the best bands of our generation, and billy corgan is prolly one of the best song writers ever...

in your opinion what are some "good/great" bands?

Guest gabo
i knew you'd be all ova that comment :laugh:
oh I had to say something, lol. for realz tho, I havent done any drug since late feb.