Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex and the city...

i happen to catch repeats of this show here and there on tbs when i come home, and i cant help but think that these girls purposely sabotage their relationships. they dont want to be in relationships, they find every lil thing wrong with the person du jour, when really theyre pointing out things that are wrong within themselves... IMO. they dont want to be happy and in a relationship, because then they couldnt be miserable and wouldnt have shit to bitch about or do... in their own sadistic way they enjoy the chase... with out the chase giving them purpose theyd have nothing... which can be even more depressing. or theyre afraid to commit to the next step because theyre comfortable in the chase. they know their place in the chase, but the next step is unkown, and that can be frightening... either way they rarely ever seem to find fault in themselves, why is that? why is it easier to point the finger than to pull the thumb? lastly, the shows name is SEX and the city, why persue a relationship when you can have sex with anyone? its not love and the city~!? i may be a few years too late on this, but something i thought about a while back... [/gay_temporarily-off]

Guest gabo

I was flipping through the channels the other night and they had some episode where she farted in fron of her bf, very unrealisitic if you ask me. Girls don't fart.

lol. (but thats what i mean, the problem isnt that she farts...the problem is that she most likely doesnt seem "perfect" to him or some shit like that, where im sure she blames men for putting this pressure on her or some jazz like that)

ugh what about the dyke with the rotten merlot dolphin teeth... she sucks. and she didnt want that guy (from queens with the shitty mom) what did she think she was going to get? some a/x model or tony danza?

She was the only character that I didn't like. Other than that I thought the show was entertaining.

worst show ever.

i solely put the blame on Sex and the City for corrupting a good % of the women in NYC. they all think theyre Carries and that wearing a 4K bag around their shoulder makes them hot shit. HBO tried to "empower" women by creating a character like Samantha..but all it's done is creat a WHORE of a role model which leads to more degradation of women than empowerment.

the only legit character on this show is Miranda....and they make her seem like a total toolbag who cant get her shit together. meanwhile, she's the ONLY character on that show living a true NYC lifestyle..working 70 hour work weeks and tryin to juggle a personal life with work.

so keep spendin thousands on ur bottega venetta ladies..ur still rocking Gap jeans and Steve Madden's to go with it

the only legit character on this show is Miranda....and they make her seem like a total toolbag who cant get her shit together. meanwhile, she's the ONLY character on that show living a true NYC lifestyle..working 70 hour work weeks and tryin to juggle a personal life with work.

its true, but they made her character so unlikeable and cold... maybe they were going for that, but idk... i never cared for her.

so keep spendin thousands on ur bottega venetta ladies..ur still rocking Gap jeans and Steve Madden's to go with it

lol.

Guest gabo
says who??? i beg to differ. just ask Dar, lol

well maybe ur one of the very few that do have gas. hey, Dar. does it really smell like roses, or it that just a myth?

well maybe ur one of the very few that do have gas. hey, Dar. does it really smell like roses, or it that just a myth?

RoSeS!?!?!?! i have yet to see if anyones ass smells like roses, lol. and any girl that says she dont fart lies, how is that possible that a girl or anyone in that matter doesnt fart? hello!?!?!?!?

Guest gabo
RoSeS!?!?!?! i have yet to see if anyones ass smells like roses, lol. and any girl that says she dont fart lies, how is that possible that a girl or anyone in that matter doesnt fart? hello!?!?!?!?

wait... I thought a womans ass was meant for anal... you mean there is a gas that comes out too?