Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shroomy's I Love House - House Party (this Sat the 27th)

shroomy

sorry... two issues.... one, so many people had shit to do durring the day. and two, no one can do a BBQ like flip's so not even going to try. :)

and any tranceaddicts who want to spin are more than welcome so we can keep things diverse

:)

btw the heat/pistons will be on in the other room.

do u have any gear dj's can spin with, or have them bring their own shit

do u have any gear dj's can spin with, or have them bring their own shit

don't pay attention to danny, he's just jealous he wont be here :)

Yeah, I have everything anyone could need except an FX box.

Tech's, CDJ's, a pioneer 3000 mixer and mackie speakers.

How was the party?

There was a heavy rainstorm, then a power outage for awhile, and not too many showed up but a small bunch. Still, it was a fun night for the few of us who were there. The only people from CP were B-Side and myself, and as for the rest, Shroomy has some cool close friends, I'll say that. I left at 5:30am but Shroomy and his buds were still going strong.

BTW, Schrooms, I left my camera case on the shelf of your TV console. I'll have to swing by to get that.

Shroomy at his mixing board, cooking up the beats.

PICT0789.jpg

B-Side taking a spin.

PICT0794.jpg

After a crash course in spinning from Shroomy, I stepped up and cranked out some phat beats myself. Right. Sure. Like I had any clue what to do. I just stood there trying to look good! hahaha!

PICT0790Cropped.jpg

My MySpace name is Slide on the Ice, and I go by "Slide" on Cool Junkie. So here is Slide and B-Side. Yes, beside Slide is B-Side; B-Side is beside Slide. Say that 4 times fast.

PICT0795.jpg

Sabrina is a hella sweet girl. I definately like your friends, Shroomy!

PICT0801.jpg

Beside B-Side is his gal Jeanine.

PICT0796.jpg

guess we coulda stopped in and said hello, we were in the area that night.

By the time we got there, it was 2 am, we were pretty hungry, and there weren't many cars left. we figured the party was winding down. I thought, I prob don't know anyone who's left. someone said "I-hop?" I can't think straight after I get visions of stuffed French toast in my head. damn I should've at least said hi. :/

Nice neighborhood Shroomy!

guess we coulda stopped in and said hello, we were in the area that night.

By the time we got there, it was 2 am, we were pretty hungry, and there weren't many cars left. we figured the party was winding down. I thought, I prob don't know anyone who's left. someone said "I-hop?" I can't think straight after I get visions of stuffed French toast in my head. damn I should've at least said hi. :/

Nice neighborhood Shroomy!

:nopity::nono::boohoo: