Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, howie!!!

weyes

man, i think it might've been your worst nightmare:

i just went 9 days without taking a crap.

(ok, i did once have a stretch where i went 10 days without, but besides that, nothing has ever come close.) all that time i was dizzy and weak, eyes half open, slurring my words. i couldn't stand for more than a minute.

to those who are always regular, especially howie, who thoroughly enjoys a good dump, i envy you :( .

(ok, i did once have a stretch where i went 10 days without, but besides that, nothing has ever come close.) all that time i was dizzy and weak, eyes half open, slurring my words. i couldn't stand for more than a minute.

to those who are always regular, especially howie, who thoroughly enjoys a good dump, i envy you :( .

You got me beat.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/2988704-post1243.html

Wow. That's crazy dude. Do you drink enough water? I put down at least 3 24oz bottles of water a day.

Wow. That's crazy dude. Do you drink enough water? I put down at least 3 24oz bottles of water a day.
i really don't, i know... drinking water is just good for so many reasons. but my doctor told me on friday that i should be drinking lots and lots of water, too :( . i hate the bathrooms at my work, though, 'cause we don't have our own and we have to use the one for the whole school that gets really gross; i prefer to visit it as little as possible. it doesn't matter for you guys 'cause you can just aim and fire (especially if you're a real asshole, you really can go wherever), but the sex that has to sit is a little pickier :shake: ...

i really don't, i know... drinking water is just good for so many reasons. but my doctor told me on friday that i should be drinking lots and lots of water, too :( . i hate the bathrooms at my work, though, 'cause we don't have our own and we have to use the one for the whole school that gets really gross; i prefer to visit it as little as possible. it doesn't matter for you guys 'cause you can just aim and fire (especially if you're a real asshole, you really can go wherever), but the sex that has to sit is a little pickier :shake: ...

Maybe you should invest in a "potty". Also try eating six ears of corn for a meal, I guarantee you'll be in pain trying to stop it from coming out.

i disagree.

diarrea is grosser.

perhaps, but i think that spooge and that whole launching process is only considered less gross to most because we're used to it. it's kind of close to diarrhea of the penis, only less smelly and not as much of it comes out :laugh2: .

[sorry, guys. i've just never liked it. but yes, foxy, i hate diarrhea a lot, of course.]

...Also try eating six ears of corn for a meal, I guarantee you'll be in pain trying to stop it from coming out.
people all had advice for me during this time period --- everything from flaxseed oil to papaya to straight-up ex-lax. laxatives scare me, though. i'm with you, howie; it's all about eating crazy amounts of some fiber and whatnot. lesson learned: i won't let it go that long again :no: .

Guest gabo

this thread is hot.

this thread needs more girls to talk about shit and the green apple splatters.