Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so you think you can dance...

Umm... You live in Florida!!!

Go outside!!!

Umm i work full time 9-6pm. so its not like i can lay out all the time. LOL

Why waste my time at the beach for 5 hours when i can lay down in a bed for 20 mins.. i would rather golf on the weekends dear ;)

Guest onisakura
Umm... You live in Florida!!!

Go outside!!!

:laugh:

If you knew how few floridians actually went to the beach you'd freak. In the 7 months i lived on South Beach literally 3 blocks away from the ocean, i never laid out once.

If you knew how few floridians actually went to the beach you'd freak. In the 7 months i lived on South Beach literally 3 blocks away from the ocean, i never laid out once.

:laugh: so true.. i go to saleen's pool more than i do the beach.. just cuz we live in florida doesn't mean we just go to the beach all day.. girl's gotta work to pay the mortgage and car... and homeowners insurance :laugh:

Yeah i tried out last yr sadly i wasnt allowed to dance to my house song of choice and was force with commercial music bullshit. I only made it to the 2nd round where i had to dance with a partner. Fun experience would never do it again, strange people really think or want to be celebrities on tv or just say they did something. When i was interviewed and ask how my being ejected will affect me for the rest of my life i laughed and said how this commercial industry and music is bullshit and how my dancing and dancing lifestyle belongs in teh clubs of nyc and i was naming djs and parties,before i was cut off. Theres a pic of my audition on my myspace profile pics.

lol... same here.. havent touched the pacific ocean once since i moved out here.. and im a 10 minute drive from the beach..

Some of the break dancers were good. But who are those judges.. and what makes them credible? They sucked IMO..

One guy is a choreographer, the lady is a former world champion ballroom dancer, and the older guy... I don't know.

Yeah i tried out last yr sadly i wasnt allowed to dance to my house song of choice and was force with commercial music bullshit. I only made it to the 2nd round where i had to dance with a partner. Fun experience would never do it again, strange people really think or want to be celebrities on tv or just say they did something. When i was interviewed and ask how my being ejected will affect me for the rest of my life i laughed and said how this commercial industry and music is bullshit and how my dancing and dancing lifestyle belongs in teh clubs of nyc and i was naming djs and parties,before i was cut off. Theres a pic of my audition on my myspace profile pics.

you tell them, that shit isnt for you, your underground and you will not conform for them. fight on bull fight on

• 2 weeks later...