Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vitamins

Guest onisakura
when i take my vit C, its makes my pee brighttt yellow...

I take that women's mega vitamin from GNC.. I LUFF IT :heart:

and i take Vitamin C, B-Complex, E, Beta-Ceratine, Vitamin A and Calcium.

:D

Ive been looking for a multivitamin. That works for you? My mom is trying to get me to take the Oil of Olay ones...but they are HUGE and give me an upset stomach.

Ive been looking for a multivitamin. That works for you? My mom is trying to get me to take the Oil of Olay ones...but they are HUGE and give me an upset stomach.

I like the GNC mulit.. its a big pill but i love it. Its loaded with good stuff..

I started taking B complex with vitamin C, and Niacin pills, a few weeks ago, and I started getting bad reactions, where I'd get hot flashes with my skin temp going way up, my face and arms turning red, and my blood sugar going up.

I thought all along that the reaction was from my blood sugar, even though it had never happened before when it went high. Then I realized that the reaction was from the vitamins. I stopped taking them, and haven't had a reaction since. That's messed up, that vitamins to boost my health, caused such an unhealthy reaction.

I started taking B complex with vitamin C, and Niacin pills, a few weeks ago, and I started getting bad reactions, where I'd get hot flashes with my skin temp going way up, my face and arms turning red, and my blood sugar going up.

I thought all along that the reaction was from my blood sugar, even though it had never happened before when it went high. Then I realized that the reaction was from the vitamins. I stopped taking them, and haven't had a reaction since. That's messed up, that vitamins to boost my health, caused such an unhealthy reaction.

It's the Niacin, not the other vitamins. Niacin does that.

Just take a good multivitamin.