Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amazing Weekend ... My Realizations - Current mood: calm

So I made my debut to the Jersey Shore and the infamous DJAIS!

I left Saturday morning at 7am and had pretty nice drive down there, met up with my best friend Scott, his girlfriend Michelle, Melanie and our manager/friend from work Mike, went out to breakfast and then Scott and I hit the beach for a few hours. Amazing, so peaceful and stress free.

Went back to our hotel and got ready to go to Djais at 3:00

We went to lunch at djais where the food was good but service was horriable and since we were with hot bitches we got that for free as well as free drinks (( holler for us ))

Walked into djais at like 4:30, met up with everyone from work and serious had the most fun I have had in years. I learned what the guido fist pump is and saw it in full effect FUCKING HYSTERICAL!!

Got pretty drunk and walked outside at 7:30 and it was still fucking light out, which fucked me up even more. Went back to the hotel and bumbling stumbling laughing mess but it was so much fun. Got changed to go to Headliners and sobered up because we couldnt get a fucking cab there.

By the time I sobered up I was exhausted, getting no sleep the night before and then the beach and djais really took a lot out of me. When we got to headliners we got a pie of pizza and everyone was pretty much spent. Within 45min of being there it got so fucking packed you couldnt even walk. I couldnt take it anymore so I left with Scott, his girlfriend and Melanie.

Got back to the hotel room and passed the fuck out. Woke up Sunday at 8:00, went to breakfast again and then Melanie and I headed right to the beach and spent the ENTIRE day there. We spent so much time in the water which was so nice, just jumping through waves and just laying around enjoying the time. It was something very much needed.

We ended up leaving Belmar at 7pm and getting home at 8:30

All in all it was a pretty good weekend, no hangovers (( thank god )) but I got to experience the Jersey Shore.

My realizations

I have grown up a lot, I have no interest in going out every night and getting shit faced every night. I liked just being on the beach and having a relaxing weekend with some good friends. Things are just to fast paced and as much as a good time I had at djais I couldnt do that every weekend.

I have a girl in my life who I love very much and wished every moment I was there that she was with me cause it would have made it a lot better to have someone share those sun setting beach moments with.

Driving home as the sun was setting I realized how happy I am with my life now. How so many things have changed and are continuing to change for the better. My 26th year looks like its going to really have a positive change on me. Im not getting any younger and I dont want to have to deal with the drama of stupid people by the time I am 30.

I have lived most of my life and I can honestly say, Im not missing out on anything. Everyone is always searching for that one right thing, and I have found it and I know that now and I dont doubt it for a second.

I saw these girls down there slutting themselves out for guys that just want to fuck them and I consider myself lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life. No one could ever measure up to what we have.

Im a lucky guy to not only have her but to have amazing friends. I love you girls and my boys, thanks for giving me a great night out. Next weekend MY BIRTHDAY!!

Oh joy!

Now I have to take my sun burnt ass to bed. Happy Memorial Day Yall

i hear ya man. although im not ready to settle down just yet, i definately feel what your saying. I had a shore house for 2 summers down in belmar and i have no intrest in ever going back to party with that type of crowd again. Fuck those fist pumpers who dont know shit about the music!!! But if you fist pump and you understand the music, well thats an acception, hahaha

lol yes guido fist pumping IS hilarious. have u ever seen gino the ginny (little kid) talk about that? its so funnny!!!!!

i was at neptunes in the hamptons this weekend and had a blast even though it was well TOTAL guido central - lmao (im italian too so u would think i wouldn't mind but im a REaL italian girl, no fake boobs, nothing....real tan) i was there for the beach and the music and chillin w/friends i couldn't ask for more :) it was fucking amazing.

re ur realizations - that's good that you realized those things, i think that is amazing that you appreciate your girl, so many guys don't....i dated someone 5 1/2 years and it didnt work out, but i did remember that feeling that i didn't care about going out anymore cuz what i had was right in front of me.

in some ways, in MY CASE anyway, it was bad because i stopped going out to always b with him every weekend. i am a total night owl and i live for going out and music and meeting new people and hanging with friends. when i dated my ex i really did lose a peice of myself in there when i devoted all of my time to him. w/ that said, that was MY experience, and everyone is different, of course.

regardless, thanks for sharing that and i think its really sweet what you said. i am glad there are still some decent guys left in this world and not just those guys looking to fuck you know?

Well....to make a long story short the CP CHAT ROOM BBQ had to be postponed...problems with the pipes/landlord...whatever...The Ortley Beach Mansion will open MDW....

Some of Saturday Nights Highlights included.....

- NMN shining a laser in the Stacked's eye for well over 10 minutes...NMN claimed he was performing Lasix...Good One NMN...way to make the Stacked look like a tool...He was pointing a Batman Symbol Laser on my shirt...I am sure all the bitches thought it was hot! Just like that 84' style guido with the Everlast Spandex Shirt on...who is that guy kidding?

-Bus/Tigga...I cannot say enough good things about you two...You both make the Stacked proud...Bus you have a real trooper there...! Iron Sister Court..and Iron Sister Tigga already have been asked to be Generals in Satans Army...Our round table discussion over Ritalin was very stimulating and I am sure we made a lot of sense!

-Dondiezel...I own you bitch! The night started right by visitng that classy motel you were staying at...First time for everything...First time I saw a hotel room where the inside was covered with "gang tags"...Bring your kids there one day and show them where daddy partied! Whooops.

-Jimmy...We need to talk about the Handshaking!

-Bigtime...My # ! Brotha! It would take me a year to write the highlights...one word...KETO!

-To the gang I almost dropped outside of Tempts..."Yo Dog...straight up G"

-To the white kid thinking he was black outside of XS...yelling to me "JUICE HEAD" ..."Juice head"......Next time I will rip your tounge out of your mouth and cripple your ghetto accent.

Digga...is it me or did it seem like we were talking about nothing for like an hour inside Tempts.....

Tempkid... You got ripped off! I think that was sand!