Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO | Going Away To Ibiza Party | Pacha This Sat. 6/3 | 18+

pacha-0603.jpg

Saturday June 3

Pacha & Robpromotions in association with Subliminal Records present...

BON VOYAGE

Erick Morillo's Going Away to Ibiza for the Summer Party

music by

ERICK MORILLO

Celebrate the start of the summer with the King of Ibiza!

=======================

18+ TO ENTER | ONE NIGHT ONLY!

Advance Tickets >> CLICK HERE

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

Doors Open 10pm

=======================

Pacha New York

618 W. 46th Street

Upcoming Events @ Pacha

JUNE 10 - Steve Angello | Swedish House Mafia

JUNE 16 - DJ Vibe | Mainfloor - Mark Farina | Pachita

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he goes to Ibiza and stays there. The fact that this party is 18, just shows what a joke Morillo has become

:nopity: :nopity:

Morillo drops some nastiness in Ibiza... if you ever go there check him out. He just stinks when he plays here.

Morillo drops some nastiness in Ibiza... if you ever go there check him out. He just stinks when he plays here.

dude he plays the same everywhere my friends went to ibiza one summer and said he was playin a lot of the same stuff except he experiments a little bit more out there with his sound since a lot of europeans arent into the really hard ny sound

dude he plays the same everywhere my friends went to ibiza one summer and said he was playin a lot of the same stuff except he experiments a little bit more out there with his sound since a lot of europeans arent into the really hard ny sound

I have heard Morillo is amazing in Ibiza. All I know is last 2 times I have seen him, he sucked ass, and I mean he really sucked ass. Now that the party is 18, it just proves what I was saying

Im pretty sure this is the only time they are makin it 18+ for erick if you read the flyer it says one night only, but wutever everyone is entitled to their own opinion you say he sucks and there are tons that would disagree with you, nobodys right or wrong it's all a matter of taste

Im pretty sure this is the only time they are makin it 18+ for erick if you read the flyer it says one night only, but wutever everyone is entitled to their own opinion you say he sucks and there are tons that would disagree with you, nobodys right or wrong it's all a matter of taste

Very True, but were you at Pacha last time when he spun afterhours after Hex Hector, Santana, Bailey, ect...????

that makes 2 of us carmine...holllla...gunna be a long weeeeeeekend lol...

sorry bro.. what i ment was see yaaa.. cause i really am not into morillo.. at least not for the past couple of years.. i cant stasnd his phase bullshit.. just fuckin spin and get off the mic.. but if u go enjoy bruther!!

im gonna go around 4:30 am but more than likely the NYPD will have shut down their second morillo party long before i plan on arriving.........

even though i have no clue what your sayin i doubt they will get shut down considering nothin has happened on the jp nites

I hope he goes to Ibiza and stays there. The fact that this party is 18, just shows what a joke Morillo has become

:nopity: :nopity:

i was just thinkin the same shit. i have been seein alot of 18+ pacha parties. i guess they cant pack it in every week. shame.

Z

i was just thinkin the same shit. i have been seein alot of 18+ pacha parties. i guess they cant pack it in every week. shame.

Z

Yea man, that place has tumbleweeds flying by on every other night besides, and I really hate saying this, but, JP. Crobar is always filled, and they cant crack it. They have no choice but for 18 parties

Yea man, that place has tumbleweeds flying by on every other night besides, and I really hate saying this, but, JP. Crobar is always filled, and they cant crack it. They have no choice but for 18 parties

Sorry rayray your few years of experience in the scene are showing their true colors now. 27th is the strip mall of spots. If you dont get in to Home, Guest house, Marquee, Quo .. you can always COUNT ON getting in to Crobar.

Scenario I HAVE WITNESSED FIRST HAND ..

a girl is online for crobar, on her cell phone yapping away how she is online for the hottest party in the city .. and exactly 40 feet away, directly parellel to her is another girl, on line for Quo regurgitating the same sentence on her cell phone... HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH IN LINE FOR THE HOTTEST PARTY IN NYC .. AND NOT ON THE SAME LINE!?

Bottom line is .. its not easy trying to bring alot of people striaght to 46th street for the night. Pacha is trying to build an image ... for music and for fun. Tunnel did that, twilo did that, limelight did that ... and if i understand this correctly you werent around for any of the "good ole days" as they are refered to. So you wouldnt understand the simple fact that YOU NEED 18+ PARTIES to keep the scene going!

Ray, we have meet before, we know the same people, your a good kid, and have a lot of energy, stop using it to spit hate and nonsense. If there werent any 18+ parties, how can any of the people from the next generation get their fill of good dance music?! They arent annoying, they arent stupid .. the teenage crowd brings good energy .. they are just happy to have their chance to go out ..

and PS where were you when needed to call crobar greedy and evil for making a perfectly profitable party unbearable ...

sasha and digweed 18+

tiesto 18+

DANNY T 18+

we all know those are parties that IN NO FUCKING WAY AT ALL need to be 18+ but are ... take a step back bro and check what your saying ...

A good point noted. Also, I love it when ppl say its 21+ cause 18 yr olds wont spend money at the bar. Last I checked, water and redbull was $7. Just cause they cant buy 5 beers doesnt mean they wont buy 5 waters or 5 redbulls for exactly the same price. Personally, I like packed venues. Not sardine cans, but not empty to the point where u feel like u just wasted a nite out when u could have stayed home and slept. In a sense, the 18+ ppl help keep that crowdedness to an extent. Besides, we all are getting older too. Im sure when u were 18 and wanted to go to a 21+ party, u felt like it should have been 18+ so u could have gone to it. I alway said that about Centrofly and never got a chance to see John Digweed or Carl Cox til after the place closed.

Sorry rayray your few years of experience in the scene are showing their true colors now. 27th is the strip mall of spots. If you dont get in to Home, Guest house, Marquee, Quo .. you can always COUNT ON getting in to Crobar.

a girl is online for crobar, on her cell phone yapping away how she is online for the hottest party in the city .. and exactly 40 feet away, directly parellel to her is another girl, on line for Quo regurgitating the same sentence on her cell phone... HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH IN LINE FOR THE HOTTEST PARTY IN NYC .. AND NOT ON THE SAME LINE!?

Bottom line is .. its not easy trying to bring alot of people striaght to 46th street for the night. Pacha is trying to build an image ... for music and for fun. Tunnel did that, twilo did that, limelight did that ... and if i understand this correctly you werent around for any of the "good ole days" as they are refered to. So you wouldnt understand the simple fact that YOU NEED 18+ PARTIES to keep the scene going!

Ray, we have meet before, we know the same people, your a good kid, and have a lot of energy, stop using it to spit hate and nonsense. If there werent any 18+ parties, how can any of the people from the next generation get their fill of good dance music?! They arent annoying, they arent stupid .. the teenage crowd brings good energy .. they are just happy to have their chance to go out ..

and PS where were you when needed to call crobar greedy and evil for making a perfectly profitable party unbearable ...

sasha and digweed 18+

tiesto 18+

DANNY T 18+

we all know those are parties that IN NO FUCKING WAY AT ALL need to be 18+ but are ... take a step back bro and check what your saying ...

well said!!

sasha and digweed 18+

tiesto 18+

DANNY T 18+

Im just stating the obvious man, Pacha cannot get filled, unless its a JP Party. Sasha and Tiesto are both 18 plus because Sasha and Tiesto are both from Europe, and in Europe there is no age to get into clubs, so they always insist, that it is that way, when they play there. Why DT is 18 I have no idea. Chill man, I have no beefs with you at all, just saying from what I have seen , heard, and been apart of.