Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEYOND 2000

anybody hittin it up?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

is it just that slow today or is no one going?

should be a good party, nice lineup

December 27 (Wednesday) – Beyond 2000 by Caffeine

Sandra Collins (Kinetic Records, Tranceport 3 / Ny) , Richard “Humpty” Vission (Mix Connection, Tommy Boy / Los Angeles, Ca) , Scott Henry (Buzz, Fever, Ultra Records / Washington, Dc) , Spacegirl (Hardbeat Records / Moscow, Russia) , Micro (Caffeine, Moonshine / Ny) , Dj X-Dream (Caffeine Ny) , John Debo (Caffeine, Chrome / Boston, Ma) ; Second Room : Robbie Tronco (Forbidden Records, Philadelphia, Pa) , Dave Trance (Caffeine / Ny) , Jo-S (Caffeine, Rawkus Records / Ny) , Datcyde (Caffeine / Ny) , Myth-Is (Cousins / Long Island, Ny) , Joe Jack (Hard Hitting Trance / Ny) . Located @ The Vanderbilt , 1600 Round Swamp Road , Plainview, New York. 9pm-5am. $30 presale / $35 @ door. 18+ to enter with ID. Info 516.616.3199 / 516.247.5539

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by ynnej:

ill be there and its my b-day too. i couldnt ask for a better present then to hear xdream and space girl.

Aww Sookie Sookie! that's what i'm saying.. damn i'm soooo psyched....

hey, does anyone have the lay out (or kno the general layout) of the vanderbuilt?? i saw we pick a spot to meet up at...

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

my suggestion:

don't buy tix in advance. my gf was at big love and said the line for people w/ tix was around the building and the line to pay the extra $5 was empty, they walked right in.

-Rob

Great, now you tell me...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

About the ticket situation:There were 10 people in front of my friend and i at Big Love on the non-ticket-holder line - people were wrapped all the way around the side of the building waiting for tix - we waited barely 5 minutes and walked right in.

i can't say for sure it will be the same for Beyond2K, but i don't see why it wouldn't be . . .

About meeting up: I suggest instead of near the main bar cause they were really trying to keep people from hanging out over there that we meet just to the LEFT of the main bar entrance - between that and the elevator . . . that area remained relatively clear the whole nite . . . just to the left of the main bar doors.

is that ok??

that is located directly in front of you when you walk through the doors. smile.gif

Also, be patient w/ the meetup - it sometimes takes 15 minutes to get up or down the stairs cause of the amount of people - so don't wait like ONE MINUTE and then leave - give it a few minutes. smile.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

About meeting up: I suggest instead of near the main bar cause they were really trying to keep people from hanging out over there that we meet just to the LEFT of the main bar entrance - between that and the elevator . . . that area remained relatively clear the whole nite . . . just to the left of the main bar doors.

is that ok??

that is located directly in front of you when you walk through the doors. smile.gif

Also, be patient w/ the meetup - it sometimes takes 15 minutes to get up or down the stairs cause of the amount of people - so don't wait like ONE MINUTE and then leave - give it a few minutes. smile.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

luv,

brandie

That spot sounds good to me. cwm7.gif

Merry Christmas! cwm12.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

doubt'll be the fire of your delight, but you're never gonna come back down...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by sival:

i'll be there.. as soon as i get my hands on some tickets...

my suggestion:

don't buy tix in advance. my gf was at big love and said the line for people w/ tix was around the building and the line to pay the extra $5 was empty, they walked right in.

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

You sure on that?

im gonna save myself from buying a ticket then....for 5 bucks its not worth waiting in the 12 degree weather weve been graced with...ill be going most likely i think...

i hope this is going to be a decent party for the money...

VJ

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Quit your bitchin'...you're finally going to see Sandra & SpaceGirl. cwm7.gif

{B] SPACEGIRL!!!!!

off the hizzy!!!

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

my suggestion:

-Rob

Yeah but what if they sell out then some people are screwed.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Originally posted by e-tarded:

Yeah but what if they sell out then some people are screwed.

won't happen, and if your worried then just don't go real late and they'll let you in

------------------

hmr3.gif

i would get tickets in advance. for me, at least, the line was shorter for ticket holders than it was for non ticket holders at big love. i got to big love at around 1, and waited at most 5 min. i would definitely get tickets to be on the safe side.

as far as dress code, where whatever the fuck you want! it's a rave, so be dressed to dance your ass off!

and for a meetup, i agree with brandie-- either meet by the elevator, or to the left of the main bar is a chill out area with a fireplace-- i thought that would be pretty good.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif