Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pachita Question?????

I've never been to Pacha before and was thinking about going their for my birthday. But I heard Pachita is awesome. Is anyone allowed ta go into Pachita once they get in the club or what?

They usually open it for the bigger nights. Sometimes they have private parties in there.

I know the last 2 times it was open for Morillo parties. As long as there isn't a private party, and they don't have it closed off for some reason, You can check it out.

I'm not sure exactly why it's "awesome". But the decor is pretty nice up there. Good place to hang out with male model crackheads at a Morillo party at 5am if that's your thing.

if your not doing anythign tonight we are doing a little party up there

most nights it is booked out for private functions. the room is really nice, lots of places to sit and relax and a nice sound system and little dance floor

if you come by tonight you can check it out , if it is your birthday hit me up so I can set you up with whatever you need

jonpaul

if your not doing anythign tonight we are doing a little party up there

most nights it is booked out for private functions. the room is really nice, lots of places to sit and relax and a nice sound system and little dance floor

if you come by tonight you can check it out , if it is your birthday hit me up so I can set you up with whatever you need

jonpaul

who's spinnin up there tonite?

sickkk lineup ill def stop by

cool ....free on my list till midnight .....to save you some money ...

for alcohol that is....lol

locals always need support, and anyone who knows some if not all of these kids, knows they all have talent......

should be a good time ,

TSUNAMI on the main floor also , if your into that also

list under my name

jonpaul