Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your dream sporting events to attend?

So for me, its way to hard to narrow down to just my top three BECUZ THERE ARE SO MANY I WANT TO GO TOO!! I can't wait to retire :D

So lets here it people... what are some of your dream sporting events to go too? Name as many as you want...

Well for starters... I'd love to attend a baseball game at the new Comerica Park in Detroit and the historical Yankee Stadium. I attended Fenway all ready so i can mark that one off the list :)

When I retire, I'd like to spend a few years driving (in a phat ass motorhome) to each Nascar track and going to the races.

I want to see Brett Favre play at Lambeau (I better go this year!!)

If the Lions ever make it to the Superbowl - I'm there. I don't care where the fuck its at :D

And lastly (or at least all i can think of currently) - I'd like to attend the Masters.

Well for starters... I'd love to attend a baseball game at the new Comerica Park in Detroit and the historical Yankee Stadium. I attended Fenway all ready so i can mark that one off the list :)

Don't wait too long, both the Yankees and the Mets will have new stadiums starting in 2009...

come on u can do better than that?

I wanna sit courtside @ the final four (especially when my zona wildcats are back in it)!

I wanna sit at 50 yard line when my miami dolphins finally win another superbowl!

I wanna be at the last game derek jeter plays before he retires.

I wanna sit in the passenger seat of the winning car of the daytona 500!

This is the exciting stuff, fuck the masters (no offense lol)

go to the world cup again.

attend a boca-river game in boca's stadium.

attend a liverpool home game.

attend a superbowel.

go to the australian open 'cos that would mean i would be in australia and i really want to go there.

This is in no order.

1. Notre Dame vs USC at the Collesium.

2. NBA Finals when the Lakers are playing at the Staples Center. (Just all the drama and actors and wantabes would be fun.

3. Final Four College Basketball anywhere.

4. Miami vs. Florida State College Football.

5. Duke vs North Carolina at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

college basketball.. I sooo want to go to a DUKE / UNC game at DUKE.. i want to be one of those kids booping up and down in the student section.. And yes.. i'd also love to attend the Final FOUR and the National Championship Game!!!

And i want to go to a Michigan State Football game :)

I'll think of more. lol

This is in no order.

1. Notre Dame vs USC at the Collesium.

2. NBA Finals when the Lakers are playing at the Staples Center. (Just all the drama and actors and wantabes would be fun.

3. Final Four College Basketball anywhere.

4. Miami vs. Florida State College Football.

5. Duke vs North Carolina at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Also, your location indicates you're from N.J USA...It's a good thing you clarified that it is N.J USA and not N.J Europe because there was some confusion among some of us board members earlier.

Also, your location indicates you're from N.J USA...It's a good thing you clarified that it is N.J USA and not N.J Europe because there was some confusion among some of us board members earlier.

LOL, I have USA in mine too. :D

LOL, I have USA in mine too. :D

I have been on this board for 8 years and some JUNKIE tries to rip me a new one because I have NJ USA in my profile and I put numbers next to my sporting events but i SAID if he even graduated Preschool, they are in no specific order of PREFERENCE.

I have been on this board for 8 years and some JUNKIE tries to rip me a new one because I have NJ USA in my profile and I put numbers next to my sporting events but i SAID if he even graduated Preschool, they are in no specific order of PREFERENCE.

Oh, you've been on this board for 8 years? Well then, who am I to question a man with those credentials.

The reason I "tried to rip you a new one"(clever and original, btw) is because you've tried several times to spam this board with links to some lame dogshit sports forum. I don't like you. You are devoid of original thought and your contribution here is next to nothing.

Look dickweed, putting "NJ USA" in your profile would be analogous to writing "Location: Planet earth, Milky Way Galaxy - Solar System." You redundant motherfucker. It's not like you're on this board having a discussion with Hugo in Bolivia or Kiyoshi in fucking Tokyo. The overwhelming majority of us live here in the US. There really isn't a need to state the fucking obvious.

Oh, you've been on this board for 8 years? Well then, who am I to question a man with those credentials.

The reason I "tried to rip you a new one"(clever and original, btw) is because you've tried several times to spam this board with links to some lame dogshit sports forum. I don't like you. You are devoid of original thought and your contribution here is next to nothing.

Look dickweed, putting "NJ USA" in your profile would be analogous to writing "Location: Planet earth, Milky Way Galaxy - Solar System." You redundant motherfucker. It's not like you're on this board having a discussion with Hugo in Bolivia or Kiyoshi in fucking Tokyo. The overwhelming majority of us live here in the US. There really isn't a need to state the fucking obvious.

No I never SPAMMED this board with sports links? Stop the CRYSTAL METH your brain is rotting away.