Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone listened to this Danny tenaglia..

Oh my God...that Floetry remix, Brandon has made my day!!!!

Quick, it's right here. http://www.deephousepage.com/mixes.php

#1342 Here's the playlist too, didn't see it before!

DJ Oji - Expressions Part 2

Vivian Green (Sensei rmx) What is love

DJ Spinna - Change the World

Ian Friday - Carib's Leap

DJ Oji/Lynnette Smith - Be You(DK Instrumental Edit)

Zap Mama - Crazy Life (Quentin Harris rmx)

Blaze - How Deep is your love (Second Chance rmx)

Studio Apt./Stephanie Cook - One true Love

Kem - Heavan (MD+GA remix)

Anita Baker- Youre my Everything

Glenn Underground - Indian Bagpipes

DJ Oji & Phire - Footsteps of Phire (Rmx)

Floetry - I want you (Sensei rmx)

No, i meant the DT set. His EM 1994 is what im lookin for.

clinton the mix your looking for is the one with him and terry chandler i have it pm me with your aim and i'll send you it.

No clinton was not looking for that one lol the one you have of kerri chandler is not the essential mix lol, keep up here arg.

i have DT live at dance deptfrom jan o5 (i think dj vibes radio show from 2005) this set is off the meter starts with oh i cant think of the correct title of the song but yall should know it bad lil kiddies doin bad lil things cameras ready prepare to flash and it wraps up w a missy elliot dub leading into let the druummss take controlllll i love this set

i got another DT set that just say "hard tribal house mix" lol! thought it was fake but it sounds so danny its gotta be him

i have the 94 essential mix set 10/19/94 from bbc

and angles of love in italy set

i have DT live at dance deptfrom jan o5 (i think dj vibes radio show from 2005) this set is off the meter starts with oh i cant think of the correct title of the song but yall should know it bad lil kiddies doin bad lil things cameras ready prepare to flash and it wraps up w a missy elliot dub leading into let the druummss take controlllll i love this set

i got another DT set that just say "hard tribal house mix" lol! thought it was fake but it sounds so danny its gotta be him

i have the 94 essential mix set 10/19/94 from bbc

and angles of love in italy set

Yes most are fake, but there are a few floating around that are genuine. That 2 part cancun one and one from 1998 at this club up in Canada that is truly AMAZING. I know that cancun one was done without him knowing it which is really fucked up. The 1998 one is really off the hook, like the old tunnel early vinyl days.

the dance department one is NOT DANNY T, the "hard tribal house" is really steve lawler although danny t was in the studio that same day but his set was released. The ANGELS OF LOVE one is the one from 1994 with KERRI CHANDLER

Yes thats the one i got gabe and its amazing angels of love i still got the Hat Dt gave me when he played with behrouzzaaa gonna rock it on th enext DT party.

the dance department one is NOT DANNY T, the "hard tribal house" is really steve lawler although danny t was in the studio that same day but his set was released. The ANGELS OF LOVE one is the one from 1994 with KERRI CHANDLER

Gabe if the dance depart. one isnt danny do you know who it is?? But are you sure the station announces its danny tenaglia in the mix a few times through out the recording. Its def not a live set but sounds like a set done for the radion show

As for the hard tribal house mix that indicates it was recorded 11/04 and has songs on there that i dont believe were around in 02 i could send you links but id love to know who did that dance dept set cause it sounds so dt style its ridiculous

see ya fri at pacha